Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
atheist123

Pokemon Go: NZ and Australia beta announced

Gamespot have reported that residents of New Zealand and Australia can now sign up to be part of the testing phase of Pokemon Go. 

Pokémon Go, the upcoming augmented reality mobile game, is expanding its field test to Australia and New Zealand. These countries will be the first Western locations to try an in-development version of the real-world Pokémon catching game, and users will be able to provide feedback to the development team at Niantic, Inc. to help refine and shape the final product.

Interested players can sign up to be a part of the field test at Niantic’s website. To be eligible, users must reside in Australia or New Zealand and have an iOS or Android device, although the developer notes that playability is not guaranteed on all devices at this stage.

The application page also notes that players will also need to adhere to a confidentiality clause, which asks them to refrain from sharing field-test content on social media in order to "have an element of surprise for our users at public launch".

Edited by atheist123

Relax, it's just a beta test. No doubt you'll get it later.By the way, Australia and New Zealand have their fair share of things that they don't get. Like Re:CoM, Hulu etc.

It's just Europe and NZ and Australia's luck huh xD yeah I know, that's why I said that, Europe's really getting the short straw if Australia has something xD

POKEMON

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALLLLLLLLLL

I'm gonna sign up so I can--

My dreams have been crushed...

Have you tried using a VPN or something? You might be able to get around the tracking that they do to decide you not in NZ/Australia.