Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHUX How to fix "Application not Installed" error for KHUX on Android outside NA

I've seen many people complaining about this is numerous sites and just now found the solution! I thought this deserved a thread of its own for more visibility.

1. Follow all the steps for downloading the apk file as you normally would (up to the final step!)

2. Download the app "zipsigner" from the playstore

3. After opening zipsigner,input the KHchi APK

4. On the output, pick any folder in the SD card. Name the file "KHUX.apk"

5. Press "sign zip", and once it is done, install the "KHUX.apk" fiile from "My files"

Enjoy! You can now finally play this game!

Edited by Kinode

Or you can use APKPure. That worked for me.

Why had I not heard of this witchcraft?  :ohmy: 

What matters is that this thread now has TWO different solution to this problem, which is a number times more than what I've seen anywhere else. (Tip, it's 0!  :lol:)

Why had I not heard of this witchcraft?  :ohmy: 

What matters is that this thread now has TWO different solution to this problem, which is a number times more than what I've seen anywhere else. (Tip, it's 0!  :lol:)

Lel, it is the solution that the good people of KH13 provided.

I've seen many people complaining about this is numerous sites and just now found the solution! I thought this deserved a thread of its own for more visibility.

1. Follow all the steps for downloading the apk file as you normally would (up to the final step!)

2. Download the app "zipsigner" from the playstore

3. After opening zipsigner,input the KHchi APK

4. On the output, pick any folder in the SD card. Name the file "KHUX.apk"

5. Press "sign zip", and once it is done, install the "KHUX.apk" fiile from "My files"

Enjoy! You can now finally play this game!

Where do I find the APK file? Also what about updates?

Edited by thecriticgamer

Where do I find the APK file? Also what about updates?

I already answered you on the PM but I'll post here in case anyone else has this doubt. I posted the wrong link in the OP, but the APk file can be found here, more specifically on Apkpure.com. HOWEVER some people who download it from there fail to get it to work, and get a sudden installation error.

First of all, the whole purpose of this post was to fix APKs that got this error specifically, so it doesn't really matter where you get it. But the playstore link really is useless so I'm sorry for posting it for accident, it just made matters more confusing.

Second, about updates: I'm not 100% sure yet but i believe we'll be able to install them from the playstore if we use an IP Adress changing app (Like Tunnelbear per example)