Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

What mission are you on in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?

What mission are you on in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What mission are you on in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?

• 1 - 50
    • 51 - 100
    • 101 - 150
    • 151 - 200
    • I haven't started yet/I'm not interested in that game

I'm at about 80. I started a few days after the launch so I'm a bit behind. Crazy how people have already finished all the levels though o.O

I more or less beat all the missions by accident; I would go in to manage my party and be like "well, I'm here anyway, so I may as well do some missions" and end up doing 60 at a time :P

Oh wow, I'm impressed at the amount of people that already completed all 200 missions!  But at the same time, it comes as no surprise, given how there are players that burn through a game in just days! :3

As for me, I'm currently in Mission 36 in Daybreak Town, helping Donald and Goofy fix their Gummi Ship!  I, like a few others, am taking my time with the game, enjoying the story, the art style, the music, the customization options, the combat, everything!  I could play through the game and finish all 200 missions quickly, but I'd rather play a bit slower, ya know?  But yeah, the game's amazing so far!!! X_X

So I've been watching this site for YEARS now, but I finally decided to make an account to join in the KHUx discussions~

I started two days late and beat 200 yesterday lol. I think I've been living in the game these past few days... and it's been glorious.

I'm currently on mission 60 something.

I just met Mickey, Chip & Dale in Daybreak Town.

I haven't had much of a chance to play the game, but I'm enjoying it at a nice enough pace. Daybreak Town is really cool, definitely hope it's a playable world in KH3 or something, as it'd be really cool to explore in 3D.

I'm currently on mission 100-ish. I still wonder how people have gotten to mission 200 while still being super powerful without being able to get any of the three fairies medals (Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather). :/

Eh, you know what though? Don't worry about me and my brother! We're doing just dandy. :3 We just like clearing a bunch of the challenges on the missions. :)

(PS: No need to answer my comment about people getting to 200. I think I see how they play their game.)

Rock on!

Waiting one a EU/Pal release of it if it ever comes.  No idea what mission I was on in the Japanese version, just that I got to level 70 something without understanding a word of what I was playing.