Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VexenReplica

KHUX 5/19 Maintenance Updates - KHχ [chi]

5/19 Maintenance Updates:

Posted Image

Wow, even with an Eliminator staring down Genie, he's still smiling!

We have a new event going on. For players who remember events such as the Christmas tickets and past events that have used Guilt tickets, the idea is the same: collect a bunch of guilt tickets to get really good rewards. Additionally, there is a heartless subjugation event going alongside this event. To get the avatar parts, for week one rankings, you’ll need to place in the top 3000 for the Glow Egg (magic lamp) and Lance Soldier (magic carpet), and top 5000 for the Eliminator (genie balloon). Other rewards include skills, Moogles, Sids, FGMs, and keyblade materials. See the full list of rewards here.

Rewards for Guilt Ticket collection (ends 6/2, rewards distributed after maintenance) (original list):

All cards are SR+ unless stated otherwise

850+ = Gold Crown, Silver Crown, Bronze Crown, Charm Crown, Electron x15, Adamant x25, Attack VI x3, Combo II x3, AP recovery II x3, Ult Attack Moogle x5, Ult Assist Moogle x5, YS x10, FGM x5

700-849 = Silver Crown, Bronze Crown, Charm Crown, Electron x12, Adamant x20, Attack VI x2, Combo II x2, AP recovery II x2, Ult Attack Moogle x3, Ult Assist Moogle x3, YS x6, FGM x3

500-699 = Bronze Crown, Charm Crown, Electron x10, Adamant x17, Attack VI x1, Combo II x1, AP recovery II x1, Ult Attack Moogle x1, Ult Assist Moogle x1, YS x4, FGM x1

300-499 = Charm Crown, Electron x7, Adamant x15, Attack VI x1, Combo II x1, AP recovery II x1, Ult Attack Moogle x1, Ult Assist Moogle x1, YS x2, FGM x1

200-299 = Charm Crown, Adamant x15, Attack VI x1, Combo II x1, YS x2, FGM x1

80-199 = Adamant x15, Attack VI x1, Combo II x1, YS x1

40-79 = Adamant x10, YS x1, Attack V x1, Combo I x2

10-39 = YS x1, Attack IV x1, Combo I x1

During this event, “Guilt +2” is now a permanent feature. Usually, the “Guilt +2” time limit was the first three days of the event (JST); however, during this event, it will be extended for the entirety of the event (until the second of June). This may or may not continue into future events, so be sure to take advantage of it in this event and complete your guilt!

The Mog Shop has been updated once again. There are costumes on sale for those of you players who have not already obtained them. Additionally, there are deals with regards to the Ultimization stones, Ultimate Moogles, skills, and mythrils/adamants/electons. Please note, however, that the Mog Trade is no longer selling the SR/SR+ Mog Trade exclusive cards (take that as you will).

From the 23rd until the 29th of May, there will be a team battle event. You will be able to win Guilt Tickets and Attack VIs from the daily win/loss rewards, and based on your win count, you’ll be able to receive electons, HP Sacrifice II, Sids, and Ultimate Moogles. Good luck out in the fray!

Keyblade materials have gotten an even bigger boost. From now on, any item you interact with on the main screen will have the chance to drop between 3 and 5 of the item! Originally, this feature could drop a maximum of 4 of the item. Additionally, the spawn time has decreased to 15 minutes from the original 30 minute wait. There’s no time like the present to level up your keyblades~

Posted Image

What everyone's here for... the shiny cards!

This event’s keyblade to use is Rumbling Rose and you’ll be able to get pretty awesome card artworks for the Sea Salt Trio (Magic and Speed cards) and Mickey and Pluto (to assist you in battle). Each of these cards has a 2x boost. Additionally, these cards have a 7x weakness multiplier (when the card is HP’ed) against the current event heartless! You’ll be doing lots of damage against them using these cards. For those of you that bought the Kingdom and/or Premium boxes, your Key Art 50 has a 4x multiplier against the current event heartless.

Did we miss anything? Like the new cards? Questions? Comments? Let us know~

Ok so I am confused... How do I get one of the Sea Salt Trio Cards? Should I be waiting to use my Jewel for it?

This is for the browser version of Chi. You complete event missions (mainly beating the event heartless, guilt collection, and heartless subjugation missions) and after completing certain missions, you will be rewarded with this card. You can take a look at all of the missions here (in Japanese).

As far as I know, this card art is not available in Unchained Chi (the mobile version of the game).