Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Adamantite Ores & New slot types now available in KHUX

Update: As of 5/30, the adamantite quest for Three Wishes is now available until 6/5.

As of 5/27, Keyblades can now be upgraded to +21 (excluding Olympia). To do so, you'll need Adamantite Ores which can only be obtained through the new Adamantite Ore challenge quests. 

Posted Image

The first available Adamantite Ore challenge is available from 5/27 through 6/5, and the second will be available starting 5/30 and go through 6/5 as well. After that, two new challenges will be available every week. Even if you miss one of the challenges, you can wait for the challenges to cycle through, much like the daily Special Quests.

In the same breath, the reason these Adamantite Ores were introduced is because of the addition of Reverse Medals. Once you reach +21 on a Keyblade, in addition to the attribute type (Power/Speed/Magic), medal type (Upright/Reverse) will also be a factor in equipping medals to medal slots. Matching both the attribute AND the medal types will result in huge multipliers! In the picture below, the yellow slot is an Upright slot, and the purple slot is a Reverse slot. If the medal in the Upright slot is both Magic and Upright, then the multiplier will be x1.6 as opposed to just x1.4. If the medals in the Reverse slot is both Power and Reverse, the multiplier will be x1.75 as opposed to x1.4.

Posted Image

Edited by Toominator

Why no leveling up for Olympia? They got a bias or something? T3T"""

Perhaps it's not a good time yet.

You need items from the underworld, which will be coming out the 2nd of June, so you will be able too then.

I've been waiting for this for so long, and this actually was released way before I thought it would!!!

Same

You need items from the underworld, which will be coming out the 2nd of June, so you will be able too then.

Same

Oh okay. I am relieved. ^3^"

And lol, yeah, I'm totally down for protecting and saving the light by using the powers of darkness! X3

.....wait.