Posted September 7, 201016 yr Hey guys! I just hopped onto the Amazon website for fun to see how BBS wasn't labeled "Pre-order" anymore, and they finally have what looks to be a proper release date on Re:Coded DS! March 31, 2011 http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Re-Coded-Nintendo-DS/dp/B002I08UPC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1283854594&sr=8-2 Aw, so far away!
September 7, 201016 yr The date seems very unlikely, its not Official. Its probably just a place holder date, they have said that date for awhile.
September 7, 201016 yr Author It's not official, I just thought it looked probable compared to the December 31, 2020 release date they had pasted on it along with lots of other to-be-released DS and 3DS games. And I thought a bit over 6 months between the Japan and NA release sounded about right. But hey, if it's released soon than that, that's good too.
September 7, 201016 yr Nomura even said himself though that the release dates would be close. So pro some time winter 2010-2011
September 7, 201016 yr Most likely a placeholder I'd wager SE/Disney would want this to be a stocking filler considering how its basically finished in japanese and they've been localising it during development. Im beginning to think we need a ReCoded english discussion ledt we get a BBS repeat
September 7, 201016 yr It feels like a placeholder, but at the same time, it seems accurate enough. I just hope it isn't any later than that
September 7, 201016 yr ugghh but when days came out it was around the same time bbs today came out and im pretty sure kh1 and 2 were in september so yea its probally gonna be sept. something 2011
September 7, 201016 yr Placeholder. Didn't Square or somebody say they expected it to come out in winter though?
September 8, 201016 yr It's probably just a estimate release date, nothing's official until Square Enix confirms it.
September 8, 201016 yr ^ Like Heartless said. We don't know this for sure. It's just a guess--the date's probably somewhere around there, though.
September 9, 201016 yr Most likely a placeholder I'd wager SE/Disney would want this to be a stocking filler considering how its basically finished in japanese and they've been localising it during development. Im beginning to think we need a ReCoded english discussion ledt we get a BBS repeat There already is one.
September 9, 201016 yr Most likely a placeholder I'd wager SE/Disney would want this to be a stocking filler considering how its basically finished in japanese and they've been localising it during development. Im beginning to think we need a ReCoded english discussion ledt we get a BBS repeat There already is one. I know I left out "release date" meaning ReCoded english release date discussion especially after the fiasco when users would spam the recent discussion with whensBBScomingout?whensBBScomingout?whensBBScomingout?whensBBScomingout?whensBBScomingout?. You get the idea.
Hey guys! I just hopped onto the Amazon website for fun to see how BBS wasn't labeled "Pre-order" anymore, and they finally have what looks to be a proper release date on Re:Coded DS!
March 31, 2011
http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Re-Coded-Nintendo-DS/dp/B002I08UPC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1283854594&sr=8-2
Aw, so far away!