Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shashafury

KHBbS The Unversed and What They Mean

Ok so I've been planning on doing this project for a while now and finally I decided to go through with it.

This may or may not have been done before but I will be doing this from a personal point of view.

I will be analyzing every Unversed, ranging from appearance to characteristics to figure out exactly what emotion they are connected to, because as you may or may not know, Unversed come from Vanitas' fledgling emotions.

Again, I may just be overlooking them and they may just be a mix of emotions, it's just an idea I've had and I decided to write it down!

All posts explaining will be down below, feel free to post, I will be linking posts to explanations below for easy access ~

(All unversed from Final Mix though I'll be looking at their original forms as well as their Japanese version, just to be sure)

Flood

Scrapper

Bruiser

Red Hot Chili

Monotrucker

Thornbite

Shoegazer

Spiderchest

Archraven

Hareraiser

Jellyshade

Tank Toppler

Vile Phial

Sonic Blaster

Triple Wrecker

Wild Bruiser

Blue Sea Salt

Yellow Mustard

Mandrake

Buckle Bruiser

Chrono Twister

Axe Flapper

Prize Pod

Blobmob

Glidewinder

Flame Box

Lone Runner

Vitality Vial

Belly Balloon

Ringer

Gluttonous Goo

Element Cluster

Jellyshade

Floating Flora

Wheel Master

Symphony Master

Cursed Coach

Spirit of the Magic Mirror

Mad Treant

Trinity Armor

Metamorphosis

Mimic Master

Iron Imprisoner I

Iron Imprisoner II

Iron Imprisoner III

Iron Imprisoner IV

Vanitas Remnant

Edited by Shashafury

226px-Flood_KHBBSFM.png
“Just because these foes like to dart around as they strike doesn't mean you should get antsy yourself. Lock on and let your keyblade do the talking. Careful, though: your attacks won't hit if the Floods have seeped into the ground.”

The research was cut down for me seeing as the khwiki had already figured this little fellow out.

The Flood is a representation of irritation. This is easy to see due too how it acts, looking around quickly and having a very snappy type of attitude. To me it acts a lot like an irritated cat, arching it's back and lashing it's front paws(?) at you. It's eyes are also slanted in anger, meaning the emotion would be one leaning towards anger.

226px-Flood_KHBBSFM.png

“Just because these foes like to dart around as they strike doesn't mean you should get antsy yourself. Lock on and let your keyblade do the talking. Careful, though: your attacks won't hit if the Floods have seeped into the ground.”

The research was cut down for me seeing as the khwiki had already figured this little fellow out.

The Flood is a representation of irritation. This is easy to see due too how it acts, looking around quickly and having a very snappy type of attitude. To me it acts a lot like an irritated cat, arching it's back and lashing it's front paws(?) at you. It's eyes are also slanted in anger, meaning the emotion would be one leaning towards anger.

Ah, I see!  Irritation!  Okay, I can definitely see that!  Lol, the mention of cats reminds me of my dear cat Hiro.  He's not aggressive though, he's a snuggly little thing! :3