Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
faemarch

KHUX [SPOILERS] 8/25/2016 Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Main Story Update

I HAVE 100% PROOF THAT AVA IS THE TRAITOR.

READ THIS,

"And, with that one swing, the bell that tells the end of the battle will sound... and the battle will finally begin, at the destined time"

NOW WATCH THIS,

on Everglow's video

SHE SWAG THE KEY BLADE AT LUXU AND THE BELL TOLLED. NEED I SAY ANYTHING MORE?

I HAVE 100% PROOF THAT AVA IS THE TRAITOR.

READ THIS,

"And, with that one swing, the bell that tells the end of the battle will sound... and the battle will finally begin, at the destined time"

NOW WATCH THIS, 7:00 on Everglow's video

SHE SWAG THE KEY BLADE AT LUXU AND THE BELL TOLLED. NEED I SAY ANYTHING MORE?

That doesn't mean she's the traitor.

This quote means that at that point, the battle will begin. It has nothing to do with the traitor.

That doesn't mean she's the traitor.

This quote means that at that point, the battle will begin. It has nothing to do with the traitor.

Still, I think Jexol is right. If you think about it, in the final battle your player asks her why she is here, but she doesn't answer. So, it is possible that Luxu told her that she is the traitor and that's why she decided to battle after all.

Still, I think Jexol is right. If you think about it, in the final battle your player asks her why she is here, but she doesn't answer. So, it is possible that Luxu told her that she is the traitor and that's why she decided to battle after all.

I'm not saying that Ava isn't the traitor (though I personally doubt it for now). I'm saying that the quote mentioned has nothing to do with the traitor and does not confirm that Ava is the traitor.

I'm not saying that Ava isn't the traitor (though I personally doubt it for now). I'm saying that the quote mentioned has nothing to do with the traitor and does not confirm that Ava is the traitor.

Yes, I understand. But, the fact that Ava swang her keyblade and attacked Luxu causing the bell to struck may be a hint that she's the traitor. Still, it's not 100% certain. Guess we'll have to wait a bit longer to find out the truth ;)

I was kind of hoping that you would get to fight ALL the Fortellers in the final battle, that way it's a fair experience for everyone, and you get to see what each one is capable of. Still, a pretty epic and tragic conclusion nonetheless. I can't wait til we can get our hands on it and I can't wait to see it recreated in Back Cover in all it's HD glory.