Everything posted by slmcknett
-
wow thats depressing...
The only reason Axel didn't die in flames in the American edition was because of censoring. And I think she meant a "fan favorite" character. He was so popular to fans, they didn't want him to die. Didn't Demyx actually burst into water, though? :|
-
Vexen kill Xaldin ???!!!!
Basically the manga tries to tell the story in a funny way, so a lot of things turn out to be fake. So, the game's are always the way things happened. Listen to the games before the manga.
-
Gamestop BBS Official Strategy Guide(screen)
Does anybody know if it has a guide to the final story? Like after you beat the 3 main ones? If so, I might buy it. I bought the Days one, and I used to have a KH2 before my cousin ripped it up. Anyway, if anyone can answer my question, that would be very much appreciated.
-
MAJOR SPOILER! Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Question.
slmcknett replied to kingdomlanelover's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixYou can't have a Nobody without a Heartless first. Ven had no darkness in his heart, so no Heartless was born. No Heartless, no Nobody. End of story. It's the same as with Riku. He lost his heart and it was sent back to Kingdom Hearts along with his soul while Ansem took his body. But since Riku's heart wasn't actually consumed in darkness and became a Heartless, he never got a Nobody.
- Re:Coded Website Update
-
ansem/DiZ knew? *spoilers*
I think it was already confirmed that Roxas had Ven's heart. And thanks to his connection to Axel, Axel was able to grow a form of heart on his own (i.e. he grew the ability to feel). And to the TC, Ansem was just referring to the fact that Roxas and Sora were the same person.
-
Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide pre-order prize.
slmcknett replied to kingdomlanelover's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDoes anybody know what the poster's picture is going to be of? I mean, either way, I'll still get the guide book, but depending on the picture I might not pre-order it.
-
Briag's screentime
slmcknett replied to PseudonymMcFakename's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHe's basically just an important side character who pops up now and again to cause some trouble and have some fun. However, Nomura confirmed that he'll reappear in KH3, so we can always look forward to that. But, overall, I'd say that he's only in about 20 minutes worth of the game. He's still a pretty important character, though.
-
xehanort organization XIII
SPOILERS Master Xehanort + Terra = "Xehanort". "Xehanort" banished Ansem the Wise and stole his name. Ansem + X = Xemnas. END SPOILERS
-
Funniest Pete moment
Pete: Captain Justice, Sanjo! Aqua: Eh? I never really found Pete that funny otherwise, quite honestly. He just seemed kind of annoying and persistent...
- Special Trailer
- Special Trailer
-
Secret Reports
7 - Xemnas 8 - Axel 9 - Sa
-
riku dual wield
True, but that would imply that Riku had a 2nd Keyblade to summon, henceforth dual Keyblades. We've just never seen him use more than one at the same time. Although, we're not even sure were the 2nd one came from. >_>
-
Voice acting problem!!
Overall the voice acting is really good in Kingdom Hearts. The only ones I don't like that much right now are just, like ya'll said, Terra and Aqua. But you can't really base their entire performances off of a 3 minute trailer. But the other characters in the other games, like Sora, Kairi, Roxas, DiZ, and so on are all perfect in my opinion.
-
Roxas/Namine not Nobodies
Well, Roxas definitely is a Nobody. He has Sora's Body and his Soul. At the end of 1, all throughout CoM, and at the beginning of 2, Sora is technically a Heartless, except Kairi reverted him into the shape of a human in Hollow Bastion. However, when Roxas was made, Ven's Heart, which was inside of Sora, passed along into Roxas, which is why he had emotions. So in other terms, he was basically a human (having all three requirements), but he was born through the process that a Nobody is born. Therefore, he is a Special Nobody. As for Namine, she is also a Special Nobody. But her existence itself is basically just a giant middle finger to all established laws of their universe. Even DiZ states in his reports that Namine made no sense. Basically, she was born through Sora's Body, but with Kairi's Heart. But because Kairi's Heart had no darkness (being a Princess), a Heartless was never born. However, Sora's did turn into a Heartless, thus tricking Kairi's Heart into spawning a Nobody, somehow. So, basically, Namine should have never existed, yet she still does. Hope this clears it up for ya. Well, yes, she is a Nobody, but she definitely does have emotions. She felt lonely all throughout CoM, feared for Sora's life when the Riku Replica tried to kill him. Was scared when Axel tried to kill her. Was sad for Roxas at the beginning of 2. And was happy when she finally was able to return to Kairi. Among other things... hahaha i see what u mean,all this talk about hearts,darkness,and existence...pretty deep stuff Meh, not really deep. Just overly complicated.
-
Should we have waited?
DS games cant play on the 3DS. But a remake of Days for the 3DS would be amazing.
-
he found out too much?
In addition to not wanting Zexion to tell on him for killing Vexen, Saix wanted Zexion out of the picture so that he could try to overthrow Xemnas without anybody getting in the way.
-
The Organisation's Heartless Forms
Although JTD95's guesses seem reasonable, seeing as how the first 6 members gave up their heart's willingly (or, at least, weren't attacked by Emblems), they wouldn't be able to spawn any Emblem Heartless of their own; they would all be Purebloods, like Shadows or Invisibles. And as for the lower ranked members, whose fates we never learned about, it's a bit difficult to say. But I doubt that they would have any Emblems of their own (although, again, it's hard to say). But, if I recall correctly, I think Nomura stated that they all got regular Shadows, because their darkness wasn't that particular strong (at least not Xehanort's level...).
-
Mysterious man in E3 trailer *may contain spoilers*
I'm thinking maybe another form of either Ven, Eraqus, or Xehanort. But since I haven't played the game yet (in Jap), I can't say for sure.
-
Is that it?
Square was shown/mentioned briefly during both the Nintendo and Sony conferences, but none of the 3 Kingdom Hearts games have really been shown at all (like demos, or even their booths).
-
Orginization XIII
Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice and he stole his name after banishing him into another Realm. Afterwards, he stole his name, so when he became a Nobody, he just used Ansem as his base name. Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo are all Ansem's apprentices, too. Braig, Dilan and Aeleus are all bodyguards/soldiers, and Even is a scientist. Ienzo is like his assistant. And Lea and Isa are just random kids you meet. They're all seen in Birth by Sleep and are encountered by Terra, Aqua, and Ven. As for Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene, we don't know yet. But they might appear in the next game as humans (if it is another prequal game).
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded realese season!
-
Cutscenes
I have the game >_>, i just can't record the scenes onto my computer because its a DS.
-
Cutscenes
It's not really a matter of watching it (since I have the game). I just really would like a way to have the cutscenes on file (kinda like for reference) since I have all the cutscenes from the other games. But I understand how busy you are, it would just be nice. Hopefully you'll get a chance to, sooner or later.