Everything posted by EaglesFan887
-
Cutscene length
Hmm. Ok then. We'll your only in each world for a short time period with the acception of Neverland, Deep Space, Keyblade Graveyard, and Radiant Garden. I mean by gameplay wise in each world.
-
Why has the possibility of rating users negative been removed?
Wow Ven. Chill.
-
Report a problem.
In Aqua's Character Section, I found some spelling errors. --------------- At the beggining of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Aqua is one of Master Eraqus' three apprentices. She attemps to take the "Master Qualification Exam", in order to become a Keyblade master. --------------- Beginning was misspelled. Attempts was misspelled. Erauqs was misspelled. -------------------------------------------------- In each organization member's profiles, like Axel and Demyx and any future members that get completed, when you put during which he/she is destroyed, they aren't technically destroyed. Just faded into darkness. So you might want to change Axel's and Demyx's to something like in which he faded. -------------------------------------------------- In Axel's Character Section I found some things that didn't make sense how they were written. -------------------------------------------------- In Chain of Memories, Axel works for two groups in Castle Oblivion. The first, including Marluxia and Larxene, are working to, using Sora, take over Organization XIII. ----------------- Where it says the first, including Marluxia and Larxene, are working to, using Sora, take over the Organization XIII. This didn't really make sense how you put it. It should be something like: ---------------- The first group he worked with included Marluxia and Larxene, who were working to use Namine to manipulate Sora's memories to take over Organization XIII. -------------------------------------------------- Axel fights with Roxas in the basement of the simulated Twilight Town, and he loses the fight. Riku then has a discussion with Axel where Axel is trusted to protect Namin
-
Level Up
EaglesFan887 replied to zeno247naruto12's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol thanks. My bad. I get it mixed up.
-
Cutscene length
I don't think it counts cutscenes for how long you played. Just actual gameplay.
-
Cutscene length
Tomorrow I'm going to watch through every cutscene except for the Secret Ending since I have not unlocked that yet. I'm then going to add the total time, then find how long the Secret Ending is on the internet and add that time. So ill have the exact time for you guys tomorrow!
-
Cutscene length
I have the game. Counting all three scenarios, the last episode, and secret ending, and opening, and credits I would have to say about 20+ hours no kidding. I may be exaggerating a little, but its at least 15 Hours.
-
BBS Sub-Forum
I 100 percent agree with you. Though I've beaten the japanese version of BBS, there's a lot I didn't know since well I can't read Japanese. I go on every thread on kh13 that shows up on the homepage since I have instant access to the site through my phone and check the main page every hour or so. And I have spoiled myself quite a bit from impatient users. If they can learn to use the Spoiler BB Code it wouldn't be as bad, but most of the users who spoil don't even bother putting the Spoiler BB Code in. And its so easy.
-
actualy they r not pure heart princess
Yeah lol your way wrong. A pure heart doesn't mean you don't do those kind of things. I mean really. Like look at me. I'm the nicest guy here yet, yes even nicer then you reading this! I'm not a princess of heart... Wow that was said wrong...
-
Level Up
EaglesFan887 replied to zeno247naruto12's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixXxBondlessHeroxX- He/She wasn't asking what's the highest level lol. Anyways I have the game so in my point of view I would have to say eithier Mirage Arena, or just go to Keyblade Graveyard and fight in all the tornados then leave the world, and go right back to it so the tornados come back. Or just keep facing and defeating the last boss in each scenario over and over. What I do is just go to each world starting from the first world and defeating each unbirths, then do that with each part of the world since after you beat them, they don't reappear. And I do that with each world. Hope I helped!
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI recently got an Xbox 360 for my birthday. And some games I'm also going to be playing alone with my list in my first post, is now assassins creed 2, soul calbur 4, infinite undiscovery. Then I'm gonna get CoD Black Ops and Halo Reach after BBS. But I still need to prorder my copy and guide by September 7. So that I have to do. Anyways guys, only 16 days left! Tomorrow will be half a month since this thread was created. Thanks everyone for telling of great games you'll be playing and great way you've been holding up for BBS! Great game and I hope everyone here enjoys it! Wow... This sounds like some chessey good bye
-
Desperate KH fans?
People actually buy a system/consold/handheld just for one game? I got a PS2 to play KH, GTAs, and a lot more games. I got my DS to get pokemon, some mario games, and a few years later, then I find out DAYS is coming out for ds. But I sold my ds lite and pre-orderd the Dsi when it came out cause the camera and stuff. I just recently found out about CoM for the gameboy. I thought Re:CoM was the first CoM and didn't know why it had Re. Then me and my brother goes to gamestop one day. I preorder Pokemon SS and he buys KH CoM for gameboy. I'm like wow when did that come out!?! I have to get that. I find out it came out many years ago cause I found out about CoM this year lol. Then I got my PSP cause it was cheap, and I got it for the Japanese version of BbS, the GTAs, the metal gear solids and some other good games. I got my xbox 360 recently cause it was cheap, and for a lot of games like assassins creed, batman asylum, gtas, CoD, halos, and possibly kh3. I'm going to be getting the 3DS for pretty much every game announced for it so far lol.
-
princes of light
That can't be right king of hearts, because as we have seen, Beast has some darkness in his heart. To answer your question, most likely not.
-
The Other One
I think it'll be Aero and Tsuchi. Great story!! Keep writing!
-
Kingdom Hearts The True Nobodies
Good start. Some grammar issues but good. The prolouge or first chapter went by really really fast though.
-
Kingdom Hearts: Dark Heart (Complete)
Continue! Wonderful fan fic! But it sees the last chapter was posted july 7. Over a month ago. Are you going to continue the story? I hope so!
-
Does Riku Still Have Darkness in His Heart??
Amen! Lol
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol oblivion rider. And reversal I can't read japanese so wasn't sure. But that does make sense.
-
DELETE
*ok. And remember, Axel is heping Yexgad. So he can't really be fighting him in Castle Oblivion* Back to RP Yexgad watched the man leave. "I don't... Understand." "Then move on. Only six more floors to the top." "Whos there!" Suddenly a Dark Corridor opened. "My name.. Is Marluxia." "Marluxia..." "Yes. I rule this castle." "I remember you. Didn't... You die? Along with the other few members sent here?" "No. Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen, Larxene, and myself were attacked and thought dead. We all faded in darkness. But over the years, we found our hearts in the Realm of Darkness. After becoming somebodies again, we lost our heart, with a new goal in mind. Destroy the Organization 13. Now it only has a few members I believe. We are the Organization. The five of us. And how did you remember that? If you couldn't remember important things..." "I'm forgetting... My past. Remembering only the bad stuff... This can't be right." "But it is right!" "Shut up!" Yexgad ran after the man, but he vanished and reappeared behind him. He threw a card at Yexgad and Yexgas turned at the exact moment, and managed to catch it. "No more cards! No more games! I just want to go home." "Then reach the top." He left in a Dark Corridor. "No!"
-
Donal Duck Intended to be Main Character!?!
I probably wouldn't abandon the series, just wouldn't be "too" excited for the game. But I'd still get it along with every other KH Game I'm going to get no matter the Plot, Setting, Characters,
-
Favorite BBS Quote(s)? *May Contain Minor Spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI think it goes Ven: What did you meam by Terra being a different person? Vanitas: Exactly what I said idiot. The Terra you know will be gone forever.
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixNo sorry. No wifi at all. You can only communicate with others if you live by someone and do wireless. It sucks! So much more Square couldve done with WiFi
-
Donal Duck Intended to be Main Character!?!
I loved the donald game for Nintendo 64. I think quackers or something. That was good. But yeah there we're some pretty good games with Donald.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix*Yes! The threads coming back!* 108) In the new trailer, we see Lea saying Got it memorized.. Except they ruined it Lea! Instead of got it memorized he says get it memorized. Got it memorized sounds way better.
-
DELETE
*nick, for some reason, it says you posted, but when I come to the thread, it says my post last. So I'm gonna post and see if your post comes up...*