Everything posted by EaglesFan887
-
Mirage Arena Levels Question
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixIt just takes a long time to get there.
-
max level
EaglesFan887 replied to terraxaqua34's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixOn youtube, I saw someone lv 100 aqua fighting Vanitas Sentiment. Are you sure its not 100?
-
Mirage Arena Levels Question
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixUltima weapon!!! I'm so going to do it.
-
Mirage Arena Levels Question
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixOk thanks! *a long way to go......*
-
Mirage Arena Levels Question
In the Mirage Arena in the fighting section, what's the highest level you can get? I'm level 12 but just wanted to know. I heard it was 20? Not sure though. Thanks!
-
1000 things that make BBS awesome (May contain traces of spoilers)
Ok thanks
-
Demyx's voice actor.
They don't? Hmm. Never really noticed it. Probably cause they're not main main characters like Sora, Riku, etc. But they're pretty important and should be.
-
1000 things that make BBS awesome (May contain traces of spoilers)
79) The Ancient Keyblades.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol. Good idea. Ill do that. I will continue it when it is released. Until then.... Love Birth by Sleep!!!
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix.... I wonder if we can find another 200 things? I shall update the title to 200 things!! Good job everyone for hating Birth by Sleep 100 reasons.
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixPoor chronic. Fredfredbug4- wow you got a lot on your hands!
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWat!! Someone voted for that!? And they are on a kh site?
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWow 5th? Better then all those ps3 and xbox and wii games. Huh. Easy to believe.
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol. Its alright. I spent forever tring to figure out what it was after my friends was like I got super mari galaxy 2. I said cool. About 10 mins later. "Hey." "Hey." "What's up?" "Playing SMG2" me:"..... What?" Long time later. "Smg2 is super mario galaxy 2!!" "Yes... Your smart Chris." Haha. Anyways back to the thread. I get to preorder Birth by Sleep on my birthday August 16!!! Yeah! I'm also preordering the guide.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix*thanks mods for editing the title about spoilers. I was going to do it yesterday but didn't have time. Just got home. But thanks!* 87) In parts of the game where you had to guide different characters to a specific spot without getting them hurt too much, like Cinderella and Snow White.)
-
Import Advice
I must swap magic my ps2! But gonna be so hard.....
-
1000 things that make BBS awesome (May contain traces of spoilers)
To # 41- how do you get the ultima weapon? And curde you hatok! Stealing my idea and turning it to awesomeness? Really?! Anywaysssss 42) The Secret Ending 43) The perfect design of Keyblade Graveyard 44) Lea's English Voice Actor!! 44) Lea is in the game. 45) Ven has the pefect mixture of attack, defense, and speed. 46) The Pre-Order PSP Theme Decal. 47) The opening. 48) The credits. (First KH Credits I actually watched, and it showed what happens to other characters after terra,ven, and aqua technically all die, but not really.)
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix84) The fact that Aqua has a "semi-manly"side Is just weird.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAlready said that but its ok lol. 81) Ven's real name, Ventus. I think it sounds stupid. Ven is way better. 82) That Ven doesn't actually meet Sora, Riku, or Kairi.
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWell I think its mainly cause I got it from a site, like playasia. Plus I had it shipped.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix*we must get to 100!* 79) Each world barely has any story. Your in each world for about 5-10 minutes with not real story. Just that you have to kill all the unversed in that world.
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI payed 70 US Dollars for the Japanese Version
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixOh cool you went to Hong Kong. How much was your copy? I have a bad feeling I gtot ripped off from Play Asia lol...
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixKillzone I didn't like much. At least the one for psp.
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThe rumble racing, you just race. Heartless101- mid june and your that far and good!? I got mine in early- mid may and I'm far worse then you lol.