Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EaglesFan887

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EaglesFan887

  1. *interesting reopening roxsox!* Yexgad saw anothe dark corridor appear. Out stepped another man with a organization coat. "Is that Texevns? Lexa has the final three pitted against me. Great!" Yexgad summoned a light coridor and walked in. It lead to a house that Sora and Riku were in. "Guys. There's trouble." But little did Yexgad know was that that man in a coat wasn't Texevns, but a long forgotten member, Shuxriken.
  2. Yexgad continued to swim. He was nearly there. *pant. Pant. Pant. Pant.* "Made it." As he reached the other island with people. He turned and saw Lexa. Yexgad shot lightning, and it hit Lexa right on the shoulder.
  3. Axel was walking through Twilight Town. "I might go to the clock tower. Where me, Roxas, and some girl used to sit. I can't remember her name." Axel continued to walk. Back on Destiny Islands. Yexgad was uphil on Destiny Islands. It wasn't really a forest where he was running. Just a bunch of trees. He reached the other side of the Island. There was a long pier. And on the other cross of the body of water was another island. Probably where people lived. Yexgad ran to the water, and started swimming across. "Hopefully." *pant* "Ill." *pant* "Get to the." *pant* "Other side before Lexa comes." *pant, pant* Yexgad was tired, but had to keep moving.
  4. Yexgad saw Xuffie leaving. He cried. "His friend hates him." He then saw Lexa. Lexa didn't see him yet. Yexgad turned and started running torward the woods. He made it. Lexa didn't see him. "Axel! Run!" Yexgad shouted. Axel quickly summoned a dark corridor to Twilight Town and went through.
  5. Yexgad backed up. "Xuffie. Lexa lied to you. He's in darkness. I didn't betray you guys. It was my som---." Yexgad sighed. "Never mind. You won't believe me." Yexgad slipped up his white hood. "And just cause were nobodied. Doesn't mean were rejected by darkness and light. I fight with darkness for light. Its how I am. A nobody of a light. You should've known that from the very beginning that you joined with me. Was I a normal nobody? Did I act all evil and darkness? I think not. Axel. If she tries to attack, hold her off for a while. I can't fight her." Yexgad walked away. He didn't open a dark corridor or light corridor. He just walked away. "No Xuffie. First Lexa. Not you now." He said to himself.
  6. Yexgad backed up. "Xuffie. No. Whatever Lexa told you is a lie! He's in darkness now. I've turned to light. Please do not harm me. I am not a traitor. My some---" Yexgad stopped. "Nevermind. You wouldn't believe me anyway. Yexgad put his white hood on. "Axel. You wait here for Mickey, Sora, Riku, and Kairi... I need to get away from here. Xuffie will attack me." Yexgad didn't open a dark corridor, or a light corridot. But instead just kept walking, hoping he wouldn't have to fight Xuffie. Hoping. But has hopes really worked out for Yexgad lately. He thought not. But maybe this time will be different. And if she doesn't listen, Axel can hold her up for a while. I hope. He thought to himself, and continued to walk.
  7. lol yeah i loved that cutscene. My favorite was Axel: Everyone thinks their right. Xion: This is right. Axel: But how do you know that? You both.. Think you can do whatever you want. Well Im sick of it! Go on you keep on running. But Ill always be there to bring you back! Love that part, and the one where Axel and Xion fight and Roxas goes "STOP!!"
  8. Oh thats why. I got out June 8th. And thanks! And I loved the japanese version BBS. I think the English version will be amazing. I just hope I get enough money to preorder it from my birthday. I liked 358 the cutscenes.
  9. *NO!!! I wrote an amazing post for the thread! It was epic and legit! But now it got deleted so I have to start over... Stupid Computer... * The dust was surrounding the whole part of the island. But slowly going away. Yexgad and Axel could not see each other, but Yexgad did hear a splitting noise in the air. He squinted trying to see. "Woah!" It was Axel's chakram flying at him. Yexgad turned around and started running. But it hit him right in the back. He fell. "Nice... Battle." Axel walked over in the dust. By the time he got to Yexgad, the dust was nearly gone. "You good?" "Yes Axel, I am perfectly fine. I just got stabbed in the back, and am breathing in and out dust. Im good." Yexgad and Axel laughed, then Axel helped him up, and pulled the chakram out of his back. "Thats pretty cool that we can weild the same weapon." "Yea Axel. It is." "Hey what's that?" "What?" Axel pointed to a dark corridor opening. "Someone of darkness. Or its just Riku or Mickey." Yexgad answered. "I dunno. I met Riku, and Mickey before. Doesn't look like them, but I don't know fully cause theres a hood on him." Yexgad stuttered. "Or.... her." "Her?" "Yea. It looks like an old friend." "Xion? Namine? Kairi?" "No. A nobody. Of the old organization." Yexgad turned to Axel. "Axel. She's here for me." "Alright man! You go get her." "No. Not like she likes me or anything. I mean she is here for me. As in looking for me. Lexa must've told Xuffie that I betrayed her. She has a keyblade. She will fight me Axel... But... I just can't fight her." "But you said you fought Lexa." "That's different. For one, I would'nt hit a girl. And for two, Lexa attacked me first. Like he wanted to kill me." "Well I'll help you man." "No. I can just talk to her... I hope."
  10. I go back the 18th. Two days after my Birthday!! And wow your lucky you get til that long of a summre vacation.
  11. For heartless and unbirths I hate the ones where you have to attack from the back and if you hit from the front, you miss. So stupid. For nobodies I dunno. I like them all. I guess dusks cause they're so stupid lol.
  12. I have the game too. There's no really easy way to level up. You can do the mirage areana like terraxaqua said. That's real fun and levels you up. Or you can do the command board. But I never used it. Too confusing for me in japanese. What I do is go to each world and kill all the enemies until they're all gone. Cause once you kill them, they don't come back unless you travel to another world. Then I just go back and do it again, but try to get all the treasures in every world, which will make u battle to lv up.
  13. *Glad to see you back Gizelita! And thats fine that you were on vacation.* Yexgad and Axel slashed chakrams back and forth. Sparks emerging from the two metal weapons clashing. Two nobodies. Two metal weapons with many sharp points. Two elements, fire and lightning. One victor. Yexgad slashed Axel and cut him in the back, Axel flipped back, and threw a chakram at Yexgad. Yexgad quickly blokced it with his chakram, but was still pushed back due to the force and power of the hit. Yexgad shot lighting at Axel, but Axel shot fire at the lightning. When the two elements mixed, it reacted and cause an explosion. Yegad was blown back. Axel was blown back. The whole part of the island they were fighting was full of dust, impossible to seen.
  14. The 3D thing isn't on or off, its adustable. So it can be in the middle, middle of the middle and end, anywhere.
  15. "Hey Yexgad?" "Yeah?" "While we wait, wanna train?" "Sure." Yexgad smileds. Is been a long time since he just fought someone to train. Yexgad and axel both jumpee back. Axel did some fire move to summon his chakrams, and Yexgad did some lightning move to summon his chakrams. Then both boys said at the same time "wow. We have the same weapon." Axel ran afte Yexgad, Yexgad ran after Axel. *wow. I'm playin Final Fantasy Dissidia for psp and listening to the opening music while I write this. It totally fits this battle lol!*
  16. My last name is dagey so itd be Name: Yexgad (dagey spelled backwards with an X in it) Powers: lightning, darkness, light, able to teleport. Weapons: lightning chakrams, and two become one keyblade. Personality: laid back, makes friends easily, never makes the first hit, loves to be leader and in front, respectable, responible, humorous, and fights for what he believes in.
  17. Yexgad continued to walk. Searching for one man. "Well if I find Axel why not find the others? They could help us too. What were their names? Marluxia. Larxene. Vexen. Zexion. Lexaeus. Their somebody names are probably Lumaria, Arlene, Even, Ienzo, and Aleaeus. If I can find them, they can join the team. But I'm mainly here for Axel." Yexgad kept searching, but soon came across Axel. "Hey. Who are you?" "Axel. I'm looking for my heart." "Axel! You need to come with me. We need your help." "I don't even know you." "Just follow." Yexgad opened a light corridor, and jumped in, followed by Axel. The two ended up on Destiny Islands. "Now we wait for Mickey, Sora, Riku, and Kairi."
  18. If you want to leave hawk that's fine. Up to you. Just give your character an ending. Hate to see you go but up to you. If you still want to stay, the story is this. -------------------- The organization has four members left (unless you quit) but they have disbanded. Yexgad with the light now, fighting with his new team and allies. Lexa turned to full darkness, consmed by it, joins the old organization who Yexgad defeated. But thry have come back with the remaining six members. That is until Lexa and Evil Ansem join. Xuffie is alone in Radiant Garden, no one to turn too. Lexa left. Yexgad left. Texevns can't be found. (Sorry gizelita if this isn't what you wanted me to say for your character. I just said what I could with the only post you posted in org 15 plot four) and texevns is now alone as well. The four old friends now traveling their own ways, to fight in the war. -------------------- This is about all I could give you with the details we have so far. So if you want to quit then please give your character some sort of ending. Wether he fins his heart or dies. Completley up to you. And I know you have college and are probably finishing up your summer vacation or going back to college. But if you won't be active too much, I hate to say it but I would suggest quitting. Sorry but its still up to you.
  19. "Your Not me." Xemnas for a shock. He passed out. Moments later, Xigbar came in and took him out.
  20. Yexgad slept for what felt like forever. Of course the times in The Realm of Darkness is different then all the worlds. He woke up. Got up right away. "Gotta find Axel." Yexgad left for the other side of the Realm of Darkness. Back with Leon and Aerith. The two reached Radiant Garden. "So. Where do you think he wouldve gone?" Aerith asked Leon. "Not sure. But I highly doubt he would come here. I think Lexa might still be here, and I think the other two members are here too. But I'm not sure. I guess we will just take glances around town. Back with Cid and Merlin. "Ok Merlin." "Yes?" "Ill search Agrabah. You go to Olympus Colliseum. Then we will meet in Olympus Colliseum. Ill meet you in the lobby." "Ok. Just drop me off." Cid drove the gummi ship to Olympus Colliseum, and let Merlin out. Merlin left right away to search for Yexgad. Then Cid drove of and reached Agrabah. He parked the ship and locked it, then left to seach. Back with Aqua and Ansem. Aqua was driving her keyblade as a ship. Ansem was already at Beasts Castle waiting for her. He left in a dark corridor, but Aqua wanted to ride her keyblade after many years. She saw many worlds as she headed to Beast's Castle. "A lot of worlds. A lot of hearts." Aqua saw Beast's Castle ahead and quickly landed. Ansem was waiting for her at the door. She quickly ran up to him. "Aqua. You search outside. I'll search inside." "Got it." Aqua ran off, and Ansem headed inside. Back with Yuffie and Kairi. Kairi and Yuffie reahed Atlantica, and used some power to breathe underwater that Sora lent them. They went under the sea, and found Ariel. "Are you a friend of Soras?" Ariel asked. "Howd you know? We just met." "Well. Barely ever do people come from above. So I figured you were friends with Sora." "Oh well we are. We are searching for someone actually." "I'll help!" "Thanks!" Yuffie described Yexgad since Kairi had only met him just the other day. Back with Sora and Riku. The two best friends reached Traverse Town. "Well search the more boring town." Sora said. But Riku replied "Sora. Try to be a little serious about this." "Fine Riku. Jeez." He laughed, and Riku laughed at the way Sora emphasized Jeez. The two started searching the first district. Back with Mickey. "I searched the whole Island! Where is he." Three others were helping look. Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka. Mickey just met them moments ago. Back at the Castle. "Fine. You two may join. Ansem. You are number 7. Lexa, number 8. Everyone has moved up since most members leaving, or dying. Here is the new order." Xemnas showed them the chart. 1- Xemnas 2- Xigbar 3- Xaldin 4- Saix 5- Demyx 6- Luxord 7- Ansem 8- Lexa "And what are the connections? And Ansem, have we met before? I feel we have but I don't remember you." *wow that's a lot of writing lol*
  21. Yexgad searched. He reached the Dark Meridian and sat by the wate."Its nice here. It really is." Yexgad watched the stars above. He tried to make picturs like he did when he was a somebody. He laughed. "Just like the old times." Back on Destiny Islands "Ok guys. Listen up." Mickey announced. "We need to split up. Search every world for Yexgad. Well go in two. Aqua and Ansem. You two search Beast's Castle. Leon and Aerith, search Radiant Garden. Cid and Merlin, search Agrbah and Olympus Colliseum. Yuffie and I will search here, and then move on to the other worlds." "We want to help." "???" Everyone was shocked. They looked around. "Sora! Riku! Kairi!" Everyone said. "Ok." Mickey said. Yuffie, instead you and Kairi will search Atlantica. Sora and Riku, search Twilight Town and Traverse Town. I will instead go alone, and search here. Oh and Sora and Riku." "Yea?" "When you two are done, please meet me back here. Ill be done searching." "Ok. But why?" "Because. The three of us. I mean four." Kairi. When done come back here as well, and Yuffie you can just return to Radiant Garden when done. The four of us are going to search The Realm of Darkness, Keyblade Graveyard, and The Organization's Castle." "Got it." The three friends said. Then everyone left. Back at the Organization's Castle. Xaldin walked into the room with Xemnas. He saw him talking to Lexa and Ansem. "Xemnas. That stupid mouse attacked me! And I nearly killed Yexgad! But that mouse striked me in the back." Xaldin took his shirt off and turned around. Xemnas saw the gash in his back. "Go and rest. I have to talk with some.... Friends." Xaldin left.
  22. Ok. Sounds good. And you know, anyone can be anyone at anytime, except for real members. So you, gizelita, and hawk can be Xanehort too sometimes. Just we can't control each others characters. The next night on Destiny Islands passed. Yexgad opened a dark corridor and left to the Realm of Darkness. "Gotta find Axel. He can help me in this war." The next morning, everyone was worried Yexgad wasn't there, so they all searched frantically for him on Destiny Islands but couldn't find him.
  23. Nah you can have him unless you want me to control him. Up to you.
  24. Night passed on Destiny Islands. Yexgad woke in the middle of the night. "Huh?" He had heard a noise. He walked out of the cottage. He saw a mystery man. "In order to find what you've been missing.. You must lose something you have found." "What?" "Yes. Give up what you've found to find what you miss." Yexgad thought about what he said. He heard things like this. People just try to confuse him. "Come join the Organization Yexgad." "What! Texevns? Lexa? Xuffie?" The figure wore a coat so his face wasn't seen. "No, no, and no. I am Xaldin of Organization 13." "No. Many years ago, I destroyed that group. I took over." "Yexgad. That was many many years ago. Since then, we have regrouped. At least, the remaining members." "Remaining.. Members?" "Yes. Since you disbanded us, Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen have been eliminated." "Killed?" "Yes. And Roxas quit, and soon after Axel quit as well. Roxas lies now in Sora, Axel is somewhere in the Dark Realm searching for his heart." "What about the girl?" "Larxene? I said she was eliminated." "No. The black haired girl. She's been in my dreams before." "A black haired girl? She's never joined the Organization." "You forgot. All of you forgot since she left. Xion. She is now in Sora." "Xi.. Xion?" "Yes." "Never heard of her." "Oh. So who's left?" "Xemnas, Xaldin, Saix, Demyx, Luxord, and myself." "Just six." "Yes. But with you we will make seven. And if we turn your friends to nobodies, then we will have more. What do you say?" "No." "Hmph." Xaldin summonded lances. "Then die." He went to attack, but then out of nowhere, he fell to the ground. A huge gash in his back. Blood. "Damn you mouse." Mickey was behind Xaldin. "Mickey! Thanks!" "No problem Yexgad. Get inside!" Xaldin summoned a dark corridor under him and left. Mickey returned with Yexgad to the cottage.
  25. Ah yes. Thanks guys for pointing out those things. I haven't played kh1 in a while so forgot about the cutscene

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top