Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by No

  1. No posted a topic in General Discussion
    I'm just curious on what sports you guys participate in. I'm on the school swim team.
  2. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Yes you are! bye people. I gotta go to swim.
  3. I really don't cry. But I do get sad.
  4. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    I'm not going to kill you yet! My sister is driving me nuts!
  5. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    it was supposed to be me, but I forgot to log Never out. sorry.
  6. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    yeah kinda.
  7. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Shut up Never! *shoots never in the head at point blank range* Annoying little sister!
  8. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    4 Days! 3 for coded
  9. Hi

    No posted a topic in General Discussion
    Hi I'm No. I'm an insane psychopath that kills inosent people at night! I also like the words meep, Cheese, and pie. My little sister is Never.
  10. My great Grandma died like... 3 years ago. I don't usually cry but I did when she died. (this is very depressing)
  11. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    I'm still here. and now I have to go. See you tomarow. *yawn*
  12. I'm taking French and my teacher is CRAZY! All she does is talk in french and we just stare at her wondering what the hell she's saying! She also loses our assignments and makes us come in at 6 in the mourning to redo them. I hate her!
  13. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Yep that's the one!
  14. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Actually it's just a random picture off of google.
  15. I live in Iowa. I hate Iowa. It's like a black hole that sucks you into it.
  16. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    I CAN'T HELP IT!! ITS WHO I AM!
  17. Struggle Hammer. I think the gard looks cool. That and I really need the extra HP.
  18. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    It's not your falt. You just had false information.
  19. oh...my bad
  20. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Global warming is caused by air pollution. The earth isn't woddling on its axis.
  21. I Love Axel as well. on a scale of 1 to 10 he's like 256 billion!
  22. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Actually global warming is what is causing the weird weather. (Don't call me smart my parents are just scientists.)
  23. SCIENCE! My mom and dad are both chemists.
  24. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Technicly the earth will be engulfed by the sun before it explodes. (My spelling sucks. I know.)
  25. 1:Axel 2:Marluxia 3:Zexion 4:Xion 5:Namine

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top