Everything posted by Crimson
-
12 countries confirmed for special edition
*cough* RE:COM!? *cough* c'mon its our turn to have a treat.
-
UK Special Edition Announced!
Well I wouldn't mind it in Welsh
-
UK Special Edition Announced!
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I was waiting for this!
-
Wonderland
This is what I'm thinking. Yeah I have- I dunno if its just me but none of this appears to be in a box : - I guess the developers can get away with it though since its such a strange place :
-
Wonderland
But why? i don't ever remember it being mentioned wonderland was in a box in the actual film :S
-
Wonderland
Here's something that's always puzzled me. Why is every room in wonderland enclosed in a box? here's what i mean: Look behind the yellow tower, you can see the walls of an apparent open air area: Even though there are things suggesting its in open air (birdsong, grass, hedgrows etc), its in a freaking box. My point is, it looks stupid. Why the heck didn't the developers make it like every otherr world? it looks really crappy to me. any thoughts?
-
BBS may have been KH III
If you think about it, KH and KH2 have been on consoles, not handhelds like BBS and days. I think that for a game to be worthy of the title -KH3, it has to be on console (however I think BBS deffo looks like one of the best games so far) Edit: I don't count re:com since i think of it as part of the KH2:fm+ release
-
Unrealistic KH Worlds
Death Note world. Imagine that, having to outwit Kira, with L in your party. Although it is a little dark for the KH universe, I must admit.
-
TOY STORY 3
Toy story 3 was released today in the UK! just saw it. Amazing film, but man. I could've cried. I'm practically in the same situation as andy- going to uni in a few months, made me think of all my old toys...
-
Oogie's Treehouse
I still can't find the dalmations, where are they exactly? I didn't really like Oogie's treehouse, it was a nightmare to climb (pun not intended)
-
European Site Updated + New Video
I agree. 2 months isn't that long in my opinion : I mean no-one cares about the KH2 or 358 days website anymore But hey, the UK website has the same language as the US one, so its not like you're missing out on content right?
-
How old are you?
Everyone seems to be in their early teens...Who is actually the oldest here? Cause I feel pretty damn old being 18 now haha.
-
European Site Updated + New Video
cheer up, you guys get the game 3 days earlier than the rest of us so really you've got the advantage
-
Favorite KH villian
Hmm there aren't many villains left if you cut out all the disney ones : But even so, mine would have to be Xehanort's Heartless, when I was 11 and played the first Kingdom Hearts he scared me.
-
Other work by KH voice actors
= http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?albumid=1655&pictureid=14856 Played by the same voice actor, Leonard Nemoy. The former is Mr Moundshroud from 'The Hallowe'en tree'- youtube it. Its scary because THEY LOOK AND SOUND THE SAME.
-
Oh man, am I in trouble...
My PS2 broke the same way, it would refuse to read disks eventually. How long have you had this PS2? The problem with mine was that the little reading devise became a little dislodged due to years of overuse and it couldn't read disks because it wasn't at the right distance from the disks it was supposed to read, if that makes sense. If you've had it for a long time ,wear and tear is bound to happen. :
-
stupidest moments of KH
Stupidest moment for me? I remember making my way up the lifts in Hollow Bastion, and at one point I just got stuck, I couldn't work out how to progress, and seriously I spent over a WEEK trying to figure out where to go. (bearing in mind I was like 11/12 at the time) One day I just turned left and there was a staircase entrance hidden there. I felt so stupid. ALSO! I only worked out how to change keychains after beating Halloween Town in KH1! So up until then I was using Kingdom Key! How stupid is that!
-
most annoying character
Hmm in the first game i really disliked Riku for being so cocky and a downright douche to Sora. But i liked him in KH2 when he was more mature. Also I disliked Pete...not so much his character but his costume, i mean what the hell? I almost had an epileptic fit looking at it.
-
Hidden Secrets/Cameos in KH
In the End of the world, there are tunnels underneath the volcano you fight chernabog in, and if you look closely at the walls of these tunnels you can see fragments from Enchanted Dominion (thorns and bushes), Castle of dreams (stylized bushes and ruins) and Snow White's world, Dwarf woodlands (the dwarf's cottage front door) I noticed this the first time i played it and was amazed! There's so much to see in the game if you look closely
-
family.....
You never know, they may be mentioned in KH3 where Destiny Islands could be the tutorial level again. But personally i don't see it happening :
-
Are keyblades sharp?
The keyblade is a magical weapon so i'd imagine that most of the damage caused by it is through those magic sparks that are expelled from it when you hit something : The thought of Sora clubbing Ansem or any ememy over the head seems kinda weird, you'd think Sora would be scarred from breaking someone's bones or skull o.o just a guess I think weapons like oblivion would have sharp bits but i don't think how it is shaped makes that much difference to the damage it causes
-
BBS Website update
cheers for the heads up!
-
Why? Why? WHHHYYYY?!
Nah sorry to dissapoint you but we europeans tend to be last on Square-enix's list : an example- America got RE:COM (which is part of final mix+ in japan) and we get zero. Ah well.
-
How old are you?
I'll be 18 in a month ;D wow makes me feel old
-
KH BbS complete game part 1
Well I've saved around