Everything posted by KHnub
-
Riku's story
Well.. I only got through two worlds with him so far but.. IT Is sO MUCH EAsIER THAN sORAs. End of story.
- Jeny + Dylan
-
Turf War III: Team JF VS Team KHnub
TEAM KHNUB ;D
-
Worst thing you've been forced to do
Why does your friends make you draw that? They probably take it in the bathroom with them if you catch my drift >_> Er, I don't have mean/weird friends in my life, so I'm not forced to do anything wrong (:
-
what are gonna do for christmas?
Most likely going to have my large family over -- People from my side and my stepdads side -- And all have fun and whatnot.
- Jeny + Dylan
- am I perverted or what ..
- Jeny + Dylan
- Birth By Sleep AMV Contest
-
If you could have....
A pool of $100 bills! That way, I can buy a bunch of pools of the other stuff ;D
-
GOTY of 2009
Yeah, altogether, I think this year was a big year with big new games coming out. This year for gamers was very nice (:
-
The Best Way...
I just got rick roll'd AND mcroll'd
- Question??
- Question??
- Question??
- Back!
-
Question??
Maybe we are a couple. You don't know!
- Back!
-
Back!
-Pulls you back in- Why don't you post in spanish then ?
- Question??
- Question??
-
Back!
soooo? ;D And you better get that post count up! I'm beating you!
- Question??
-
The greatest thing you'll ever learn...
Just like I told everyone else, if you need to talk I'm here for you ^^
- Back!