Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

masgrande

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by masgrande

  1. 23 and starting to feel old .
  2. I miss a few things about my childhood but my life has stayed pretty much the same, just a bit more boring.
  3. It took me some timee to get use to it but now I like him more this way .
  4. If you can choose I'll wait until Nomura's prefer order for understanding the story, but I'm secretly hoping the random change of characters is still in the final game .
  5. Actually I think is the same symbol on background of kh3d official site.
  6. There were a couple of times when we didn't get a trailer after a few weeks after TGS, but I'm still hoping they post it on the site like last year.
  7. I think it was already mentioned in an interview that Sora and Riku turn back to their kh1 ages but they change their clothes so that people don't confuse it with a prequel.
  8. News and polls for me, but I do look and the rest of the stuff sometimes.
  9. I would like to see them, his mom sounded hot and his dad probably hot too .
  10. I think Nomura said the MF was canon, but I can't remember where.
  11. I planning on buying it for DDD but I'm also planning to get other games.
  12. This is awesome, that's so freaking soon
  13. MF is the worts of them all, but I haven't played any of the FM so my list is incomplete.
  14. I have nothing on my mind O__O
  15. Maybe we'll get another HD title besides KH1, I hoping for a KH and KH2 remake.
  16. Sora/Riku the two main characters and the two playable characters of kh 3d.
  17. Aqua seems to be getting the secret episode too, now she officially has more than half of the scenarios in the game. Since the interview said in connects to the first kh it proably has somethng to do with Mickey and Aqua since the secret ending of Re:coded hinted that he knowswhere she is.
  18. answer?:I haven't actually tried it but, I read that if you use a group spell like group curaga the game thinks you are playing with friends and awards you more medals. question:I accidentally made a new final episode file with Terra and the worlds' battle level for Ventus and Aqua went down even after I finish the new final episode. I erase the file and created two more final episode files with Ventus and Aqua but the battle level stays the same even after I beat those, can anybody help me? ps. Yes, I saved and all my files have the little cross mark.
  19. Is the dialogue in the screenshots different from the one in the regular version?
  20. Yes, 8 is the last episode it was announce in Message from the KINGDOM.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top