Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Riku

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by King Riku

  1. King Riku replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    *Continues to give Trey a firetruck*
  2. King Riku replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    Trey didn't even make this status
  3. King Riku replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    Oh yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
  4. Add this: https://www.facebook.com/KingXRiku
  5. https://www.facebook.com/KingXRiku
  6. Booooooooooo
  7. I plan on it.
  8. King Riku replied to King Riku's profile comment
    I firetrucked up the comment
  9. King Riku replied to King Riku's profile comment
    Damn it _ _||
  10. Add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KingXRiku
  11. It's just in development. The graphics aren't going to be the best in the beta trailer, it'll most likely look better in the finished game.
  12. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, he's firetrucking sexy kthx
  13. My firetrucking sexy boyfriend! All mine, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy except I'm totally not
  14. ..What? I just wanted to fit in! Dx
  15. I firetrucking love this time of year
  16. King Riku replied to Demyx.'s profile comment
    Hey, what a coincidence.
  17. Star Trek is f*cking awesome.
  18. It's not a walk in the park to love each other. But when our fingers interlock, Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it. 'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you~
  19. It's 3:30 and I can't sleep. I was so firetrucking tired around midnight, I could have closed my eyes and been fast asleep in no time. I'm so firetrucking irresponsible...
  20. King Riku replied to King Riku's profile comment
    Shut up
  21. King Riku replied to King Riku's profile comment
    That's the point He'd had a typo, he'd tried to type chips and spelled ships instead~
  22. King Riku replied to King Riku's profile comment
    YES

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top