Everything posted by King Riku
-
Damn I never missed the Internet this much.
I can barely even go a day without internet, I'm sorry you had to go without it for so long
-
How Far Are You In Fire Emblem Fates?
Finished Birthright, got halfway through Conquest and got bored so I just looked up the rest of the Conquest plot, and now I just started Revelations.
-
So I went to my GameStop store today and luckily for my I bought the very last copy of Fire Emble...
who would want to side with the nOHRIAN SCUM
-
Does the PS4 have "Greatest Hits" yet like the PS2 and PS3?
Please, PS4 has barely any games to start with. I love my PS4 but I'd like some games that aren't HD upgrades.
-
SAO is stealing character designs now.
I honestly don't think they look very much alike, aside from hair color and eyes, and even then it's not much.
-
King Riku's status update
I really want to make a sandwich but I also don't want to actually make the sandwich I kinda just want it to be here
-
Anyone around here like Animal Crossing or Pokemon, by any chance?
Here's my code: 1049-2431-9263
-
For anyone that wants to play some 3DS games with, here is my friend code: 1049-2431-9263. I play...
My secondary friend code that has most games downloaded is 4098-6777-6442
-
King Riku's status update
For anyone that wants to play some 3DS games with, here is my friend code: 1049-2431-9263. I play Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon the most though.
-
Anyone around here like Animal Crossing or Pokemon, by any chance?
Well I will post a new status with my friend code for anyone who wants to play some games
-
I don't know why but Tabata wanting to have the ending of XV make fans cry has me really excited ...
I'm not ready for this o.o
-
Anyone around here like Animal Crossing or Pokemon, by any chance?
That happens to be my favorite Pokemon game! Would you like to exchange friend codes?
-
King Riku's status update
Anyone around here like Animal Crossing or Pokemon, by any chance?
-
The Moderators Team Is Hiring!
I came back at a great time. I would totally be up for a moderating job, and I have no real job so I can be online pretty often lol
-
Sooooooooo I haven't really been on in a long time. What's new?
Well that's not good
-
King Riku's status update
Sooooooooo I haven't really been on in a long time. What's new?
- Pokémon X and Y: Friend codes & Friend safari
-
Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes
Here's my new friend code: 3926-6983-4477
- King Riku's status update
-
King Riku's status update
Anyone want to add my new 3DS friend code for Pokemon? No spoilers though please. 3926-6983-4477
-
King Riku's comment on Queen Tery's profile
Hello there, I'm just a bouncing Mudkip coming to tell you how awesome you are ))
-
So Mewtwo's back and I just about pissed my pants. Only to find out I would need to buy a Wii-U, ...
That'd be great if you could buy it later, but Nintendo might think only giving him out for buying both versions is an easy way to get a lot more money.
-
There should be a spiritual successor for paper mario: thousand year door. Any paper mario game t...
I like casual games, so I figure it's just something to at least play when I don't feel like getting into a more serious game.
-
Still waiting for Muk to be in the roster. Keep your stinking Psychic types.
Forget poison or psychic types, let's get Magikarp in there.
- King Riku's status update