Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ven fan

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ven fan

  1. I did the tips you gave me. I earned 1 sigil out of it! Good. It's an improvement. But how did you beat 78 with 3? 0_0 I attack even once and I lose a sigil! It boggles my mind! (I could've pm'ed you about it... Oh, well.)
  2. Thx! Were those the same tips you used?
  3. I have completed everything in Days except challenges 84sp (1 sigil DX), 66sp (no sigils D: x2) 78 (none), & 93 (2 sigils) '_' Seriously! How am I supposed to beat 66sp & avoid taking hits?! AAAAAH! Help?
  4. Yay. It makes sense.
  5. I've noticed that some nobodies have similar characteristics to the Organization 13 members. An example: the big one with a hammer-like sword as both a sword and a shield is the same as Lexeaus. The 1 with "warp shot" reaction command is like Xigbar. I can't think of the nobodies names right now, I knew 'em tho.
  6. They pretend to have hearts because it's the closest they can get to one right now. It is obvious that they want one.
  7. Lol I know how you pplz feel. I was, too.
  8. Of course, it's a town of data, and someone outside in the real town can use the pc to control what goes on. Similar to this is the ghost train's disappearence when Roxas looked away from the train. Diz miight have changed that. Riku later asks "Why did you show him the train?" so I guess he's got control of everything.
  9. Ven fan posted a topic in Random
    What do you think of Xehanort's pointy ears? ^_^ Kinda funny.
  10. I guess the best thing to do now is wait for the next update in news about it next month. (Obvious tho)
  11. I found a website giving you a countdown to it's release date. currently, the 28th of June. (Woot!) If you wanna see the site tell me. I could give you a link.
  12. Ok. I don't know about you, but I'm waiting untill it's release. But if it gets delayed again, I'm going for Japanese ver. I've been teaching myself Japanese just for yhe occation.
  13. Someone should ask Nomura about it. Lol
  14. How can Vexen create pplz and no one else? What do you think is his secret? Or do you think they all can but they choose not to?
  15. KH1 Sora gotz big shoes! That I like. But overall, KH2 is by far better looking.
  16. It'll be like an "American Final Mix" if you think about it. With more stuff... Yay. Why did the Japanese people make FMs of the game? Why couldn't they do it all equal to all versions? (Off topic alert) Pm me if you wanna keep it off of this discussion.
  17. Well if u remeber ventus's keyblade shatters wen hes frozen and gets dropped off the cliff. They changed that. In the BBS ending it shows the same scene, but after frozen and falling his keyblade is not dammaged.
  18. I found a website that shows a countdown on BBS! It says the release date is in "CONFIRMED" status on it. Too bad I have to use the wii to surf the web... So now I can't send a link, but I can guide. www.vgrelease.com or is it vgreleases.com... Google that if you can't find it. Click "PSP", look in the "K"'s and its in a wierd alphabetical order. Somehow different. You'll reach "King of..." games first, so keep looking. It'll also mention that there is other KH games on the list. ("KHZero") But it's for future stuff. Hope this helps! Post: #2 | RE: BBS great release date discovery! (Edited Today 05:40 by Ven fan.) It's wierd... the link I added worked...? But it appears it is the wrong site! Try to google it. btw, it's http://www.vgreleases.com I found it!
  19. It doesn't seem that way with Roxas & Xion, tho. They don't have hearts.
  20. Yay! When it comes out, I'm getting it. No, better yet, all of 'em! HAHA!
  21. Well, the game BBS take place ten years before the 1st game. At the end, she talks to her Tetsuya Nomura, I've read, says he said she was lost in the realm of darknes for 11 years, close to the part where Sora finaly wakes up...................... oh, wait........ maybe... ya I'll just post this to be funny then, I guess. (Hi btw)
  22. Do you think in KH3 they'll reveal Ansem is still alive after KH2? He did say that hearts are "incalculable" and when the machine explodes tnat "anythhng can happen." Could it be possible that Ansem's heart is inside someone? What do you think?
  23. FYI, Goofy doesn't say those exact words. He'd say "Thank ya, pal." (Possibly didn't hear what he said right.)
  24. Just look at the way they type! 1-finger'ers! <--(Name call) They never used 1. And Sora lived on an island. Do you think he'd actualy have 1. lol Even if he did, he'd never use it. He's always goofing off on the islands. And Goofy spends a lot of time napping. Obvoiusly noticeable in KH1 in the Disney Castle Courtyard. Lazy!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top