Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Papou*

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Papou*

  1. I was going to say the same thing as Eterna, if you don't wanna go you shouldn't go. Or you could at least try and ask the girls, if they say no then there's nothing to be done about it, just move forward.
  2. If he became a somebody again, and his heart was consumed by darkness AGAIN, I guess he would become a nobody... again But I'm not sure, it's an interesting subject. Also I don't know if he would be a "new" nobody or not... but I was thinking, nobodies remember their lifes as somebodies, so if a nobody becomes whole, maybe it'll remember their time as nobodies? And maybe those memories would make them the nobodies they were when they were nobides... Okay, I'm starting to confuse myself now...>.< you have officially given me brain damage. i do not think i will ever be able to think straight again. my little head has 'sploded. Haha sorry about that, english is not my 'main' language, so I sometimes have a hard time explaining things... especially in texts Btw it was just a random thought, so it may not be logic at all
  3. Sora is pretty much the kid he always wanted to be, which in itself means that he's a self insert, just not as much as Xion is a Kanemaki (KH novelist and scenario writer for Days) self insert. Ah, actually Nomura mentioned a while ago that he already had the ending planned for the series. It's not going to be like FF ^^ You just reminded me of how people wanted to know more about the Keyblade wielders of the past (BBS), but now that that's over with, they want to know about the Masters of those wielders (Eraqus and Xehanort), and just keep going further and further back in the timeline. I just find that amusing ^^ Oh, I see what you mean with self insert now But about the end; isn't it just that he has the ending for the Xehanort saga planned? Haha I'm not so interested in Xehanort or Eraqus (although it would be fun to know more about them), I just wanna know about the keyblade war At the same time it's better to move forward with the story, but... I'm so curious!
  4. Haha REALLY? x'D I thought Axel was a woman first time I saw him o.o it was the body and makeup thing around his eyes that tricked me But I think the first time I saw him was in a YT video singing some spice girl song so that could've been another reason I was fooled
  5. I'm aslo Aquarius, and the personality thing on the site matches so well it's scary o.O
  6. Wait, I'm pretty sure Nomura said that he wanted to make Sora a good kid because he himself wasn't when he was younger? o.O Anyway, I think replacing the character would be either good or bad, depending on for how long the story continues. If it's gonna be neverending like final fantasy, I'd like new main characters with time But I doubt it will be that long. I would wanna have a game about the Keyblade War, even though it would be another "past" game. I'm very interested in what happened during that war
  7. If he became a somebody again, and his heart was consumed by darkness AGAIN, I guess he would become a nobody... again But I'm not sure, it's an interesting subject. Also I don't know if he would be a "new" nobody or not... but I was thinking, nobodies remember their lifes as somebodies, so if a nobody becomes whole, maybe it'll remember their time as nobodies? And maybe those memories would make them the nobodies they were when they were nobides... Okay, I'm starting to confuse myself now...>.<
  8. Demyx has a catch phrase...? o.o
  9. I'm definetly NOT a Demyx fangirl but I used to like his character, and it was not only because of his sitar power It was basically because he was more cheerful than the rest of the Organization and I found his "failness" funny and cute somehow o.O But that was looong ago, hehe. And many of his fangirls have said they like him for the same reasons, along with that he looks good (I mean, Xigbar is funny too, but he hasn't got many fangirls because his old <.< Now he's my favourite character ) so yeah, I think that are the main reasons why fangirls like him so much
  10. I've had the same kind of dream when I was little but it wasn't a game, it was a sandwich
  11. Atlantica in KH1 was too confusing, I got lost all the time but if they would've included it and made the place a little smaller I would've liked it!
  12. Oh I see... that sounds reasonable. But I want him to come back <.
  13. I'd also like Lightning in a future KH game 8D Anime i don't know, but disney would be: Pocahontas, Toy Story, Hunchback of notre Dame, Treasure Planet and Atlantis!
  14. So if Ven comes back, Roxas will come back too or what? And Fates Chance does have a point. But the last time Sora freed his heart to get Kairi's heart back, Ven's heart went into Roxas I've heard. Aaah, this is so confusing! >.<
  15. Okay, so everyone thinks that in KH 3 Sora will save everyone who "suffers" (Ven, Terra, Aqua and more) and people also seem to think that Roxas will come back. But since I've heard that Roxas posessed Ventus's heart, they can't both come back, can they? Since Ventus would need his heart if he came back. Right?
  16. I need help with Vanitas final boss battle (not VS). When you beat him, you have to face him in this place where you float and there are rocks in different colors everywhere Well, I can't beat him. When I use Dark Splicer and those to attack him, he attacks me at the same time and I lose all my HP pretty fast. And the gauge you have to fill to defeat him goes down if you wait a little while with attacking. i don't know what to do! D: And I can't go back to get once more or something now, because I refuse to battle him in keyblade graveyard again I had such problems with him there... But I'm thankful for any tips!
  17. Okay, I've tried the things you recommended on Master X's boss battle, but the thing is... When those big meteors or whatever hits you, I can't use shotlock, because it's red! So I'm getting killed there all the time. What should i do? >.
  18. I think it would be fun if you could do it in Radiant Garden when they meet. 'Cause they actually fight, but we only get to watch it. So that would be fun, doesn't have to be a boss battle though :]
  19. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to beat Xeanhort final boss on Terra's story in normal mode? 8D I'm completlt stuck!
  20. I agree! I LOOOVE her songs but they're getting a little old. Personally I would love to have "Ring a bell" by Bonnie Pink in some KH game, because for some reason I just associate that song to KH 8D Here's the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VIdf3L4y_g&feature=related But it's already used for another game D: Or I would love this song by Ayumi Hamasaki to be in the series 8D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYBYJEo7wY0&feature=related
  21. I have also heard many people call Xion a Mary Sue. A Mary Sue character is a female character in a book/movie/game/whatever who is kind of "favourited" by the creators. She is often popular in the story, have all the guys falling for her and so. There can also be another kind of Mary Sue, who has a dark past etc. A Mary Sue has no flaws that the people around her blame her for, and if she has it's often just a bad temper or something. She is beautiful but doesn't think that she is, and in many cases she is more uniqe than anyone else (have a great power or something) and her name often has a special meaning. Okay, so I don't really see why people call Xion a Mary Sue. No one is in love with her (some people say Roxas is, but that's up to you to decide I guess), she only has two friends, she hasn't made any negative comment about her looks that is wrong, and she isn't more uniqe than enyone else. The fact that she's a puppet that Vexen created and not a nobody I don't really think counts. Mary Sues are often unique in a way that they're more talented than others at something. And her name doesn't mean anything special. So according to me, she's not a mary sue at all o_o
  22. Maybe so, but then what about the ones that actually faded away? I think all the replies here so far make sense, but still, it's hard to understand the memory thing in KH <.<
  23. I was just thinking. When Roxas went inside Sora, Sora didn't remember what Roxas had experienced even though they're a part of each other. Sure, Sora thought some things were familiar, but he didn't recieve Roxas memories. That made me think, what about the other members of org. XIII? I have heard that when a heartless and nobody is destroyed, they once again become the person they were when they were human. And when they became nobodies, they still had the memories of their human lives. So if they should become whole again, would they remember their lives as nobodies? Maybe Sora didn't have Roxas memories because Roxas didn't have Sora's memories from the beginning? What do you think?
  24. Whaaat? He does? o.O I know in the report he wrote "she looks just like Namin
  25. Aqua and Xion, 'cause they are strong, independent females 8D KH needs more girls who knows how to fight!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top