Everything posted by Maffy
- With less than a day until KH3D is released in Japan, do you already know if you will spoil yourself?
- Would you like to have any other Kingdom Hearts titles before Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Square Enix launches "Dream or Drop" campaign for Kingdom Hearts 3D
Curse my non japanese knowledge T.T I'll never get that box T.T
- Have you already read the new interview with Nomura about KH3D?
- With just a bit more than a week away from KH3D's release, what are you most looking forward to discover about the game?
- Does your family play video games?
- Are you excited for the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event?
- What did you do in this 'extra day'?
-
How do you react when someone insults you online?
It depends on who, where, how, when and in what mood I am in If it's my friends, I reply with mild sarcasm usualyl since they do the same BUT if I'm in a snappy mood, it can get bad Sometimes I ignore cause it'll turn into a war and I do sem like a 5 year old. Sometimes, I pwn them with calm awesome answers 8D
- Do you ever use emoticons when you type online?
- What are you currently doing in your life?
- Which of the final worlds in the series so far is your favorite?
- What do you think about the Kingdom Hearts 3D box art?
- Have you ever called in sick to work or school just to stay home and play games?
-
Where do you usually play video games at home?
Mostly in my bedroom but there are times when I gotta play in the living room (like on Christmas since bro took the tv from my room in my parents' house so had to play ps2 elsewhere! ) And then usually in waiting rooms like at the airport or the 12 hour long trip with the ship so thank god for psp and ds c:
- What is your favourite Final Fantasy game?
-
Do you still want to have Donald and Goofy as party members in future Kingdom Hearts titles?
I guess we are talking abt xehanort saga right? Hmmm I don't mind rly. I prefer it than being alone. They are my scapegoats. Goofy is a must for me. Donald... not so much.... I'm not paying for your ethers anymore Donald >_> And I liked kh2's choice to have anothe member in so I'll with that one yah c:
- Have you ever bought anything online?
- How much time do you spend reading news, previews, and reviews about a game before buying it?
-
What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?
It's ok... I guess but rly useless to me. I already own the games, why would I want to buy them again? I'd rly like to get the cards and maybe the protective cover but that exp only for that? Thank you but no thank you. I rly did expect something great for the 10th anniversary =/ This is just crappy imo~
- Do you think you'll ever stop playing video games?
-
Other than KH3D, what else do you think 2012 will hold for the Kingdom Hearts series?
I do believe a bbs v2 will be announced! We are waiting for so long! But I don't think anything else will come out. I'd hope for a Days remake but I don't rly think that's happening. And I'm pretty sure khIII will be delayed T.T Cause of Versus T.T The more you wish for kh3, the further it goes so no I don't even expect a trailer. At most maybe a sneakpeak cause of 3D's ending and stuff but nahh not anything else. EDIT: It'd also be fun if they like announced for their 10th anniversary like a movie or an ova or something It'd also cheer me up c:
- Have you ever dressed up as a video game character?
- How would you like to travel between worlds in future KH games?
- Which of Sora's different appearances do you prefer?