Everything posted by Queen Tery
-
DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE I SENT YOU ON MIIVERSE> LIKE MOOOOOTNHES AGO
Looks like it was mid June.
-
DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE I SENT YOU ON MIIVERSE> LIKE MOOOOOTNHES AGO
I don't even remember the last time I was on the Wii U I think it was back when I told you I tried that demo of Monster Hunter Tri. So no I did not.
-
Squirting Demyx's fantastically amazing comebacks
How about you "comeback" when you're funny....
-
I hope I can get hired at the Walgreens near my college because if thats the case then...........
I work at Walgreens and I was about to be like yeah I think you've been misinformed
-
I hope I can get hired at the Walgreens near my college because if thats the case then...........
I hope you're joking about the free health care thing lol
- Square Enix gets raided by police
- Localization for Kingdom Hearts III Allegedly Being Worked On According to Reddit
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
Basically it's saying then you couldn't feel love, passion, happiness, anything at all. It's kinda like you can't have light without darkness. In that sense, I agree with the lyrics. As people I think we take feelings for granted because we've always had them. Btw, the song is Pain by Three Days Grace.
-
Assassin's Creed Rogue looks pretty badass.
Unless Shay got like really firetrucked over by a vast majority of the brotherhood I really don't think I'll like his character, but the game's concept sounds really different and interesting from the rest of the series. Plus it seems darker and that's always nice.
- Queen Tery's status update
- What's your blood type?
-
I'm so psyched to see Guardians Of The Galaxy! I bet it's gonna be amazing!
It is absolutely fantastic. I thought it was better than the Avengers.
-
So with the new addition to the recent topics, no one can troll anyone with a random thread that ...
I know lol But a lot of threads in the past have tricked people with the title before the person clicks on the thread.
-
So with the new addition to the recent topics, no one can troll anyone with a random thread that ...
The recent topics tells you which section the topic is in before clicking on the thread.
-
So with the new addition to the recent topics, no one can troll anyone with a random thread that ...
True. I probably should've said that it would lower the chances of people getting trolled.
-
Queen Tery's status update
So with the new addition to the recent topics, no one can troll anyone with a random thread that is seemingly serious
-
Giving away two free pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!
I hadn't noticed the rule about having to share the post publicly, so I recently edited my facebook post so that it would be shared publicly. Does my share still count toward the contest now that it's posted publicly or will I have to reshare?
-
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was easily one of the best Marvel films I've ever seen. A...
I'm not really sure how the comics were, but the movie was pretty comedic. But the comedy was really good imo.
-
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was easily one of the best Marvel films I've ever seen. A...
As long as you enjoy sci-fi action, comedy, and an old school soundtrack then you'll love it lol
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
And don't forget the bouncing boobs and clothes ripping.
-
Jim Reviews! Final Fantasy XV
My god Jim you are so frickin slow. I beat the game in like 196 hours. And why haven't you reviewed Final Fantasy XVII yet? IGN did their review of it like 2 months ago. Worst review ever. -5/10
-
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was easily one of the best Marvel films I've ever seen. A...
I actually have not. I was debating it but didn't exactly have the money to be throwing around. Based on reviews though, critics would seem to agree with you lol
-
Queen Tery's status update
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was easily one of the best Marvel films I've ever seen. Absolutely fantastic.
-
How all those companies feel when you pirate their products
Then I would assume that the pirated version or at least some pirated versions would have an English patch on the game? Nvm, I just saw the edited part of your post In that case, that situation could actually work in favor of a company. If enough fans from a country they didn't bring it to, were to pirate and enjoy the game, it could garner a fanbase and give the company a reason to release the game in that country. They could even package it with something extra so it gives the fans who already played it an incentive to actually buy it.
-
How all those companies feel when you pirate their products
That one I can kinda understand. It wasn't available in their country to begin with so it's not like the company expected to or planned to even make a profit off of the people of that country. At the same time, though, if the person has access to the internet I don't see why they couldn't order it online.