Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Queen Tery

  1. But I don't like reading aside from manga, I haven't been interested in reading manga in a long ass time, haven't been very interested in watching any anime in a while either, don't have anyone to talk to, and I can't cook. The end.
  2. I'm actually going to be minoring in Computer Science. I figure it'll widen my career range as an electrical engineer so I can also look into computer engineering jobs.
  3. There are no video games that I want to play and I have no money to afford new games that I may actually want to play ;n;
  4. This vacation is so boring. I actually can't wait for college to start.
  5. You shit I legitimately came here wondering what you wanted to do for a living.
  6. Depends on the when it comes out. I don't exactly have the money to be getting it any time soon. But hey if things go the way they've been I'll probably have my bachelors degree and a nice paying job before FF XV frickin comes out.
  7. The pin is free... and people are complaining? It's like someone giving you a pizza when you're starving and next time you're starving they give you peanut butter and jelly. I WANT PIZZA LAST TIME YOU GAVE ME PIZZA
  8. An art book would've been nicer, but I wouldn't say I was disappointed. There are far more disappointing things out there than finding out that they "skimped" on an extra... free.... not necessary item that comes with 2 games and a movie.
  9. Queen Tery replied to Zachy1993's profile comment
    The gaming library is still kinda underwhelming, but the console itself is a damn good system.
  10. From a company's standpoint, they're easy money. They're not as expensive as buying a new game, they're easier to make than a new game, and the customer gets more out of it than buying one new game. Companies know that not everyone can find a PS2 anymore as easily as they once could. You can't even play PS2 games on PS3's or PS4's without buying them on the PSN for that matter. From my standpoint, they're great because I no longer have a PS2 nor do I have the games anymore. I'd rather pay 40 bucks in store on 2 or 3 games I know I loved on a system I have, than go through the hastle of trying to find them all online or whatever and possibly pay more once I get ahold of the PS2 and the games. Plus the HD games are of better quality and the top reason I get them are for the added bonus of trophies on the PS3. I love going through my trophy list and trying to get as many as I can.
  11. And that is very possible. Perhaps they'll have an epilogue in the manga but then expand upon that epilogue for the movie.
  12. The movie could not be canon but with the series ending and them designing an older Naruto, I think it's at least safe to ASSUME that it's going to be an epilogue of sorts.
  13. Hey Obito already said they're in Hell
  14. I would laugh my ass off if it happened. Just because of your reaction.
  15. Perhaps the reason Naruto isn't wearing a hokage outfit and they haven't shown a new design for Sasuke could mean that Sasuke becomes Hokage instead of Naruto.
  16. I got all 4 of mine pulled 2 years ago and it is pretty frickin painful a few hours after the procedure lol
  17. I want to be an Electrical Engineer. I start college for it in less than a month.
  18. Tbh it just reminds me of Speed Racer and Yu-Gi-Oh characters lol But I think Poison looked pretty girl back in the day, even behind the clothes and hair.
  19. I actually thought the hair looked a lot like the hair style of glam rock, personally. I don't really see either style of Bieber from Saint Seiya honestly. But I guess it's a point of view thing.
  20. I kinda see more simlilarities between Saint Seiya and Twisted Sister than Justin Bieber...
  21. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4xmckWVPRaI/0.jpg http://cdn.destructoid.com//ul/266797-bravecover.jpg http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2014/05/justin-bieber-responds-to-attempted-robbery-reports.jpg
  22. I suppose a better term would've been that it "influenced it."
  23. It's pretty similar. Maybe you should show a pic elaborating as to what you meant? And it didn't seem to me like you realized that when you called it the OPPOSITE of rock and roll when that's what rock and roll originally was.
  24. "I'm pretty sure rock and roll stars don't look like twelve year old boys who use way too much conditioner" "Big hair doesn't really help your case. We're talking about how they look, not how they dress or how big their hair is." You kinda contradicted yourself there Firaga. And actually EARLY rock stars did tend to look that way. It was known as "Glam Rock." It eventually evolved into "heavy metal."

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top