Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Queen Tery

  1. I got 100 on my first Engineering assignment! WOOOOHOOOOOOO
  2. BBS=KH2>KHDDD>KH1>KHDays>KHReCOM>KHRe:Coded
  3. The thing about Zaheer's view on what Wan did, is that Zaheer thinks that chaos IS the natural order of things. Which Vaatu would've put the world into chaos. So of course Zaheer would think it was foolish of Wan to stop chaos.
  4. Idk about these days what Weiss prefers, but pretty sure back then they preferred she. They weren't really open about it. They didn't seem to care what people referred to them as imo. But I could be wrong.
  5. I change my mind too damn much
  6. Guardians of the Galaxy was probably the best Marvel movie I've seen.
  7. I think he's VERY overrated. I like him, his character and overall story is a pretty good concept and I firetrucking love the Arkham games. But I mean he's not THAT great. The stories are kinda repetitive. A criminal striked, Batman solves the case, knocks the shit out of them, doesn't kill them, sends them to jail, they escape, and the process repeats.
  8. Well they preferred she. And why is that?
  9. I don't think I ever even knew what stress was growing up.
  10. A big hairy one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWHZAHHQwHAhahAha
  11. Well the topic below me is just dandy
  12. Howwwwwwwwwwwwwww boutchu say that 2 my face you firetrucking liar. I know where you live you live in a firetrucking house i swear to god ill find you.
  13. firetrucking liar
  14. As a child you have no need for money. As an adult you have need for money and you don't always have enough money to meet that need. You only have true freedom if you have the money to afford the gas lol You do have some independence but technically you become dependent upon your job in order to continue living the life style you've grown accustomed to. Wisdom is HIGHLY debatable hahaha And the exposure thing only works if you're willing to go out and make it happen.
  15. Sadly I found out that I can't look into the job right NOW. If I were to stop in the middle of the semester my grant money would become money that I owe to the school and it wouldn't be on a payment basis. I would owe the whole thing immediately and if I didn't pay it, it would go to a collection agency and could really firetruck up my credit. I at least need to finish out this semester before I even think about applying for the job. I'm thinking what I might try to do is, they have a co-op program for engineering students. I might try to do that, I just need to better look into it.
  16. Yes, the degree would be helpful with the railroad. I forgot to include it, but the railroad has jobs for engineering techs and engineers. I also just talked to my mom's fiance and he said the railroad has options to pay for college as well and if they're willing to work with me college may still be an option. It's a lot of thinking and possibilities to work with. Either way, I could get screwed and it's a tough decision to make. As of right now I think I'm going to go into the railroad and see if I can manage going to college too. I already work 40 hours a week at my current job which is the second busiest pharmacy in the district. I think I can handle going to school as long as the job I get at the railroad has a somewhat stable schedule. THAT is the hardest part to work with. On the part about being laid off with the railroad, the positive note is that the railroad still pays you during periods of lay offs. My dad could get laid off during the winter season and instead of pulling in $1100 to 1200 a week, he'd get about $800 a week. Not a bad pay all things considered. Then when things get a little better, the railroad brings you right back to work for them. BUT there is always the possibility of things not getting better and the job not being there for you after the fact
  17. Well luckily because we're a low income family he's covered through a state medicaid plan. Which I'm not exactly proud of but I can't exactly afford to cover him on top of what I already pay for the both of us. But that is definitely a valid point and I have taken that into consideration. I would like to go to school at the same time, but from what I've been informed a lot of jobs in the railroad are kind of an on call sort of thing. So I'm not sure I could fit a college schedule around that. So I'm worried that if I get into the railroad now, I may never be able to go to college unless I was laid off or fired. And that could have some pretty dire consequences come with it.
  18. I used to do that but sadly I'm poor lol But if I ever start making more money you can bet your ass I'll be right back to supporting my favorite manga authors.
  19. Alright, I just want to hear some opinions because I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what to do. Currently I work as a pharmacy technician for Walgreens making 10 bucks an hour. Pretty shitty, I know. I have a wife and 4 month old son and because I don't make enough we live with my in laws. In order to try and one day get out of this situation I have begun going to college in order to get a degree in Electrical Engineering Technology. I just started the classes a week ago and so far I'm enjoying them. Although the drive out to the school is 45 minutes there and back. I drive this 3 times a week and as you can imagine it eats up a lot of my gas on top of the other bills I have to afford on my measly wages. In 2 to 3 years I'll be done and have an associates degree which could be used to get a job as an electronic engineering technician making anywhere from 30,000 to 50,000 a year, starting out. Then I could continue on and get a bachelors degree which could up my salary to anywhere from 60,000 to 80,000 and beyond as I continue my career. However, this is obviously all a "could be" scenario. Just because I get my degree doesn't mean I could find a job and then I could be drowning in student loans because I clearly don't have the funds to pay for myself to go to college. But a plus side in all of this is that if I do get a job in 2 to 3 years as an engineering technician, some firms pay for their employees to continue their education and I would have far less to pay back considering I'm starting out my college time in a community college as opposed to starting out at a 4 year university. So if I landed one of these jobs I could be sitting very nicely anywhere from 3 to 5 years. But this is all a big maybe of course. Now, recently I asked my dad about his job at the railroad. He's a conductor and he can get called out at any hour of the day whether it be 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning and be expected to be there in 2 hours ready to go. He makes over 4000 a month, 4 times what I make in a month, and he's only been working there for about 1 to 2 years. Eventually he can become a train engineer and make nearly 100,000 a year and have a stable schedule. I asked him what the requirements to work there were and he said a high school diploma. He told me a story about a girl he knew who made 15 bucks an hour as a janitor for the railroad and after a year was eligible for many other inside jobs that the public wouldn't know about and went from making 15 bucks an hour as a janitor to making 22 to 23 an hour doing something completely different. He said he'd be able to help me try and get in, considering he works there. I wouldn't necessarily be a conductor like him and my schedule may or may not be stable. The benefits of the job are great, as well. You pay 200 bucks a month for health insurance that covers medical, prescription, dental, etc. and it covers your whole family, whether you're single or have 20 kids. I currently pay 270 bucks a month for health insurance and it only covers my wife and myself. You get a retirement pension after 30 years of service as long as you're at least 60 years old, which depends on the best 5 years of your career. My grandfather on my dad's side makes 3200 a month off of his retirement pension. PLUS, your spouse gets 50 percent of your pension ON TOP of what you get. So my grandmother gets another 1600 bringing their total monthly pension to $4800. On top of that they do offer a 401k plan. The benefits and the overall career opportunity is something that could really help my family... I see my grandparents on both sides and friends of my parents who have worked on the railroad and even my father. They all live very comfortable lives. At least financially anyway. What I want to know is, do you all think I should try to get into the railroad now or wait til I have my college degree? Whether that be an associates or a bachelors? I mean at the end of it all I could have a lot of student loans to pay back and who's to say I'll even get into the railroad for that job? Then the degree would be kind of a waste. On the other hand, I'd be able to say I have a college degree and if I happen to get laid off in the railroad(which they have been known to have big lay offs in the past) I may have an easier time getting into a new career. As of right now the railroad is prospering in the area. But that's not to say they will continue to do so. In 3 years when I get my degree they could be doing a lot worse and then what if I can't find a job there or anywhere else? I'm really having trouble deciding what to do... I have a family to think about and my personal happiness to think about. I need to take advantage of the opportunities that I'm given before it's too late, but what if I have too many possible opportunities and I choose the wrong one? I know I should be deciding this for myself and in the end I'll have to. But I'd really like to hear some other thoughts that may make this easier to figure out. Thank you for your time.
  20. Error 404: Intelligence not found
  21. At college right now got dat higher edjecashun sweg goin on
  22. Pre-order bonuses are something extra that you get free with your purchase of the game. I tend to see complaining as seeming entitled. You're not entitled to anything other than the game they put on the shelf.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top