Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Queen Tery

  1. Looks like it was mid June.
  2. I don't even remember the last time I was on the Wii U I think it was back when I told you I tried that demo of Monster Hunter Tri. So no I did not.
  3. How about you "comeback" when you're funny....
  4. I work at Walgreens and I was about to be like yeah I think you've been misinformed
  5. I hope you're joking about the free health care thing lol
  6. I just want to bring up that I find your tag "stupid companys" kinda ironic lol
  7. It didn't sound like Ben Diskin to me, but it was hard to hear on my computer.
  8. Basically it's saying then you couldn't feel love, passion, happiness, anything at all. It's kinda like you can't have light without darkness. In that sense, I agree with the lyrics. As people I think we take feelings for granted because we've always had them. Btw, the song is Pain by Three Days Grace.
  9. Unless Shay got like really firetrucked over by a vast majority of the brotherhood I really don't think I'll like his character, but the game's concept sounds really different and interesting from the rest of the series. Plus it seems darker and that's always nice.
  10. Assassin's Creed Rogue looks pretty badass.
  11. It is absolutely fantastic. I thought it was better than the Avengers.
  12. I know lol But a lot of threads in the past have tricked people with the title before the person clicks on the thread.
  13. The recent topics tells you which section the topic is in before clicking on the thread.
  14. True. I probably should've said that it would lower the chances of people getting trolled.
  15. So with the new addition to the recent topics, no one can troll anyone with a random thread that is seemingly serious
  16. I hadn't noticed the rule about having to share the post publicly, so I recently edited my facebook post so that it would be shared publicly. Does my share still count toward the contest now that it's posted publicly or will I have to reshare?
  17. I'm not really sure how the comics were, but the movie was pretty comedic. But the comedy was really good imo.
  18. As long as you enjoy sci-fi action, comedy, and an old school soundtrack then you'll love it lol
  19. And don't forget the bouncing boobs and clothes ripping.
  20. My god Jim you are so frickin slow. I beat the game in like 196 hours. And why haven't you reviewed Final Fantasy XVII yet? IGN did their review of it like 2 months ago. Worst review ever. -5/10
  21. I actually have not. I was debating it but didn't exactly have the money to be throwing around. Based on reviews though, critics would seem to agree with you lol
  22. Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was easily one of the best Marvel films I've ever seen. Absolutely fantastic.
  23. Then I would assume that the pirated version or at least some pirated versions would have an English patch on the game? Nvm, I just saw the edited part of your post In that case, that situation could actually work in favor of a company. If enough fans from a country they didn't bring it to, were to pirate and enjoy the game, it could garner a fanbase and give the company a reason to release the game in that country. They could even package it with something extra so it gives the fans who already played it an incentive to actually buy it.
  24. That one I can kinda understand. It wasn't available in their country to begin with so it's not like the company expected to or planned to even make a profit off of the people of that country. At the same time, though, if the person has access to the internet I don't see why they couldn't order it online.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top