Everything posted by Queen Tery
-
How all those companies feel when you pirate their products
Not necessarily. 500 million dollars for one company that is made up of A LOT of people is different than 500 million dollars for one person. There are more expenses for one company than there would be for one person or one family. There is more than just the CEO of the company and everyone in the company gets affected by it. If enough people pirated and not enough people were buying the games, the company could downsize and some people that aren't apart of that 500 million could get affected, despite their hardwork. Everyone has their opinions but I personally don't want to look at it as just because they as a company have more than what I as a person do, means that I deserve whatever I want without giving anything to them in return for their work.
-
Naruto
The way things went it seemed to me like Obito wanted to die. He didn't have a lot of chakra left either, so I'd assume he couldn't teleport it very far. But I kinda wondered that myself as well. I would have to agree with this. Almost half the show is filler and imo the fillers arent very good.
-
Naruto
The movie is supposed to be the "opening" to the new era project. That would imply there is more to come afterwards. It is possible they could have a Part 3, but I personally think that would be dragging out the story considering everything that's gone on lately. But I suppose Kishimoto could surprise me.
-
Naruto
The subs make it sound like it is in fact an epilogue to the manga.
-
someone entertain me dammit
That sucksssssss
-
someone entertain me dammit
Vacaction time?
-
someone entertain me dammit
Should've gone with her
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
This is kinda off topic, but I just have to go there. But Lea married Xaonnnnnnnnnnn
-
someone entertain me dammit
You seem to be having quite a boring day lol
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
Well that's what the thread is for You don't have to think it's fine. That's the beauty of the world. We all have our opinions. If you don't like it, don't go to the page. You wouldn't be their intended audience based on your opinion. So you're wasting your time and theirs.
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
At least they're being honest.
-
Boy/Girl Meets World fans?
I watched Boy Meets World and I've been watching Girl Meets World. Girl Meets World is alright, but definitely not as good as Boy Meets World.
-
Korra is just... a handful of good things drowning in a sea of bad writing.
I think Korra has good writing for the most part. The second season's writing was pretty bad up until the end portion. Although I will say that I think the romance is very poorly written.
-
I refuse to believe people are actually religious for real. They are just pulling a practical jok...
He did type it the way he meant. "I refuse to believe people are actually religious for real." "It's not that hard to believe really." That makes perfect sense. Just because you didn't personally understand what he meant doesn't make it his fault. By saying he would have to type it differently for YOU to understand it, that implies that you can't possibly have any fault in the way you interpret things.
-
I refuse to believe people are actually religious for real. They are just pulling a practical jok...
That would imply that you are always right. Which as humans no one is always right. You are more than capable of misinterpreting something.
-
A bit random but I don't suppose any of you know a Mrs. Robinson, do ya?
Big boobs and big butts
-
A bit random but I don't suppose any of you know a Mrs. Robinson, do ya?
I'm attracted to most hair colors What else, what? lol
-
A bit random but I don't suppose any of you know a Mrs. Robinson, do ya?
Well they both have dark brown hair That's about it hahaha
-
A bit random but I don't suppose any of you know a Mrs. Robinson, do ya?
I thought she was alright, but every guy in school thought she was like the hottest ever. It was mostly her ass that attracted most guys. I personally had it out for my 10th grade English teacher
-
A bit random but I don't suppose any of you know a Mrs. Robinson, do ya?
My high school had a spanish teacher named Ms. Cox. Needless to say "cox" is what every guy in school wanted to give to her
-
Brandon Lee faked his death!
What Yo Gabba Gabba episode was it?
-
I refuse to believe people are actually religious for real. They are just pulling a practical jok...
@RoxasXIIIK He did type what he meant, you just misunderstood. Also, "Kinda hard to believe in something that isn't really there." That is just as much of an assumption as assuming that there is something there. Just saying.
-
Oh geez... The new Naruto chapter... Haven't gotten this sad about the series in a while.
The very end was good, but overall I think it kinda dragged on.
-
What do you want to do for a living?
That's what I figured Either one can get you into Robotics and I sure wouldn't mind getting into that field one day.
-
What do you want to do for a living?
Because the university that I will be transferring to only offers Computer Science as a minor. They don't have any kind of Computer Engineering programs. Only Electrical, Mechanical, and I believe Structural and Civil as well. Tbh I'm still somewhat debating between Electrical and Mechanical. Luckily the 2 year program I'm starting here will transfer over to either program, so I have some time to decide. I may double major or go back and do the other one. Depends on how things go I suppose.