Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zexyon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zexyon

  1. Gummy worms cause they feel "awesome" in my mouth My chemical romance or Justin Boober
  2. I'm sorry ^wants to roleplay <needs a new hobby vtell me a new hobby
  3. gummy bears
  4. Banned for making a man man up but not making him a man
  5. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    About the people you talk to lol I demand to see people's picture lol
  6. Dogs Me or a Hobo on the street
  7. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Denied I don't have that kind of money I demand you to make a video on youtube... heh heh
  8. No comment ^random person < arm hurts like A LOT V Big body builder
  9. Banned cause lol
  10. ˙ǝɯ oʇ ʇxǝu ɹnoʎ ǝɯıʇ ʎɹǝʌǝ sʇuɐd ʎɯ uı ʇɥbıɹ zzıj ı
  11. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    denied i'm not mother earth I demand a SHAM WOO HOO
  12. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    denied I demand to be called an ass
  13. banned for taking my knives away
  14. SO WE CAN DO IT DOGGY STYLE!!!!!
  15. I touched his (ooh) He touched my (ahhh) It was the craziest thing.
  16. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Denied I demand to see everyones girlfriends and LAUGH AT THEM
  17. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Granted I demand to see everyones girlfriends and LAUGH AT THEM
  18. Zexyon replied to AD's topic Random
    What if you made that sentence smaller
  19. Banned for disciplining me for not even touching one knife... ONE KNIFE
  20. Zexyon replied to AD's topic Random
    What if I sucked out alll the jelly out of the doughnut....
  21. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Denied he's up to "Something" with someone. I demand to be denied
  22. Banned cuzz you kept my knives away from me... Y U BE SO MEAAn

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top