Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zexyon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zexyon

  1. Oh I don't know.... MAY BE IT"S CAUSE I'M YOUNG, SMARTONE!!!!1!
  2. Zexyon replied to AD's topic Random
    What if I am...smartone
  3. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Denied I demand REAL friends
  4. Banned cuz it's not me.... i think
  5. Zexyon replied to AD's topic Random
    what if i'm too tired to
  6. O.O I don't have one
  7. Why what?...... ._.
  8. heh heh mmmh
  9. mmmmmmmmmmh
  10. Fallout3 Modern Warfare or Medal or Honor
  11. Banned cause I love 6 (it's a pun 6 sounds like..) LOL
  12. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Granted I demand for my boyfriend to wear black
  13. IDK (lol why do you think your single) Halo3 Or Halo Reach
  14. I have no idea Ex-girlfriend or your current girlfriend
  15. You serious.....nah thats nasty
  16. Banned for banning me
  17. ................................................................... no comment
  18. banned cause i didnt shout i caps locked
  19. side door Justin Bieber or Cody Simpson
  20. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Denied you loser I demand for people to stop being an ass
  21. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
  22. Destruction Me or a pervert
  23. you should see VENROXAS's one oh god
  24. THOUSANDS of hippos come oughta no where * jumps up and rides the one that tackles axel* YEEEEEE HAAAAWW

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top