Everything posted by Zexyon
-
This Or That!
Gummy worms cause they feel "awesome" in my mouth My chemical romance or Justin Boober
-
The ^<v game
I'm sorry ^wants to roleplay <needs a new hobby vtell me a new hobby
- The pervertious game
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned for making a man man up but not making him a man
-
the i demand game
About the people you talk to lol I demand to see people's picture lol
-
This Or That!
Dogs Me or a Hobo on the street
-
the i demand game
Denied I don't have that kind of money I demand you to make a video on youtube... heh heh
-
The ^<v game
No comment ^random person < arm hurts like A LOT V Big body builder
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned cause lol
- The pervertious game
-
The pervertious game
˙ǝɯ oʇ ʇxǝu ɹnoʎ ǝɯıʇ ʎɹǝʌǝ sʇuɐd ʎɯ uı ʇɥbıɹ zzıj ı
- The pervertious game
-
the i demand game
denied i'm not mother earth I demand a SHAM WOO HOO
-
the i demand game
denied I demand to be called an ass
-
Ban The User Above You!
banned for taking my knives away
-
The pervertious game
SO WE CAN DO IT DOGGY STYLE!!!!!
-
The pervertious game
I touched his (ooh) He touched my (ahhh) It was the craziest thing.
-
the i demand game
Denied I demand to see everyones girlfriends and LAUGH AT THEM
-
the i demand game
Granted I demand to see everyones girlfriends and LAUGH AT THEM
- What if?
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned for disciplining me for not even touching one knife... ONE KNIFE
- What if?
-
the i demand game
Denied he's up to "Something" with someone. I demand to be denied
- The pervertious game
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned cuzz you kept my knives away from me... Y U BE SO MEAAn