Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KingdomHeartsFan2100

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100

  1. I never use summon! But d link I think I will be using a lot!! So I say D link!!!!
  2. The original game is for all psps with no region lock! Hopefully if there is a final mix we will be able to play it!
  3. Hopefully soon! They don't ever finish the websites. But maybe they'll finish it!
  4. 28. How some bosses were ultra hard even on easy! 29. Wasn't very exciting!
  5. He sound more like Mickey to me than the other guy! The other guy was kind of Hugh pitched but this one is great! No offense on old Mickey mouse voice fans.
  6. I am so FREAKIN excited!!!!!! I beard about this game like three years ago and I have been waiting for a very long time!!!! SO EXCITED
  7. I hate Larxenes voice in Re COM it's so peppy and EVIL! And she is always like namine this memory that. ?
  8. He did not get his memory played with by Namine. So yes he does remember. Sora had his memory wiped so that's why he doesn't remember. And riku remembers making a promise to Namine to keep sora safe while he was asleep.
  9. I think this month is dragging, like math class agreed!
  10. I love Kingfom Hearts 2 version but re COM is a close second!
  11. I tried the game on proud using Kingdom Key, I only got to Olympus Coluseum, I really sucked!!!
  12. Oh that thing is I think at station heights but you have to brat all the other giant heartless, before you can find it. Hope this helps!
  13. So was this in game informer magazine? Great find!!! What's with the picture from the original Kingdom Hearts???
  14. But they all had sting hearts considering that they have nobodies.
  15. I am so excited!!! The game has been all I can think about for 9 months!!!
  16. Kh 2 gets a shorter version, final mix gets a longer one. Hope this helps they both get it though!
  17. I want it but I don't have 50 songs I want. Okay maybe I will get it the box is pretty sexy, lol!
  18. That scene was in kh re COM reverse rebirth. I recognized it when Zexion said "Surely you knew this would happen" and Zexion was the antagonist at that part of the game.
  19. Donald is kind of........ Far fetched. Though in the kh games Mickey sucks compared to sora, they could make Mickey pretty awesome! I still like Sora Better than all three
  20. Nomura said to expect the game around Winter, December Time frame.
  21. Well I hope that you can use more than just way to dawn and KK. And that would be stupid if you only got to use one keyblade. I say keyblade because way to dawn is a type of Keyblade.
  22. I am not really sure it's possible, I tries for a couple hours. I got the Poapu to move though it never came down.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top