Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
-
Found this picture
Found this picture on eBay! I cannot stop giggling. http://iphone.ebay.com/Pages/RbHttpHandler.ashx?width=308&height=416&fsize=999000&format=jpg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.frontwinner.com%2Fproductimg%2F2009-12-16%2FKHPL9736.jpg
-
favorite scenes
In the first game when sora saves himself from rikus keyblade. Before riku ansem fight.
-
Where to buy a Keyblade
Where can I buy a Keyblade, cheap!! I want to buy one.
- New version of Dearly Beloved
- Re:coded Opening HQ
- Not sure if this was said yet but.....
- Not sure if this was said yet but.....
- Not sure if this was said yet but.....
- Not sure if this was said yet but.....
- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded coverage.
- Europe Release date
-
Recoded Birth by Sleep
Well no. OHHH yeah and it's coming out in japan first! When it comes to NA it will get a bit more coverage. Seeing as it has never been in English. And so it's kinda like an original
-
Recoded Birth by Sleep
Has anyone noticed that Re Coded isn't getting the special treatment. Special treatment is what Birth by sleep got. A countdown, and more. Re coded seems insignificant on BBS radar. But there coming out 1 after another. So Re Coded must have some significants? RIGHT????
-
Triple wield
Umm well Xemnas has nothing to do with Master Eraqus. Eraqus is not Terra's father. Nomura said so
-
Odd BBS question
Umm, well it's kind of as if he is frozen in a chryo chamber. And since he has no heart. No aging is possible
-
help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm guessing your on standard mode. Because begginner mode can't get it. And proud and criticaljust need to finish the final episode. So all you need to do is clear all the reports sections.
-
Favorite Boss
Hades ice Titan. Vanitas battles, wheel master. Pumpkin Unversed
-
MF and Vanitas Lingering Spirit!
Yeah I agree! It's easy to stay safe by using elemental surges
-
MF and Vanitas Lingering Spirit!
I have to say that MF is a lot easier than Vanitas. I can knock down two of his health bars before I die! He is still very hard but it is easier because it's a smaller battle ground and he is not as fast as I thought he was going to be. How about you guys would you say this. I am level 51 with ventus.
-
braig dream
Sounds like some type of dream I would have!
- Re:Coded Demo
-
is there some connection?
Yes there is the connection. The suit represents darkness. Wearing the whole suit, and helmet represents Pure Darkness. But just wearing the suit. Without the helmet, like riku, means he has so much darkness in his heart that he is close to being pure darkness. But he has one sliver of light in him
- Re Coded!!
- Re Coded!!
-
Re Coded!!
I Cannot Believe that Birth by Sleep just came out in North America 3 weeks ago! And now Re coded is coming out in Japan in just 9 short days!!! I am gonna buy it! How about you guys!! I know it's not very important in the story and it's in the DS and it's in Japanese but........ I am still going to buy it!