Everything posted by AntiSora
-
Did I just see what I think I just saw?!
Well, as horrible as he is, at least he can control his own potty.
-
67 Screenshots of BBS
Nice, i like the one with the wooden keyblade
-
Question of the Day?
sounds like a great idea i just hope that there are spolier warnings if it has to do with the story of BBS and Coded.
-
difficulty
I'm not sure, but I'm certainly doing either Proud or Critical Mode.
- A question about Coded.
-
:/ I unlocked the secret ending on beginner mode?
Maybe the disc is enchanted with a magical ability? other than that maybe it is a glitch =)
- Re: Coded site update and new screens!
-
8 new BBS Screenshots
Nice find and those are really good angles
-
Xion
I did chuckle a bit =)
-
price!!!
In the U.S. the official strategy guide is 19.99 the game is 39.99
-
price!!!
The GS price is 20 so yes it is 20.
-
Hey Everybody!
Thanks lexi, Goofy, Cooky and Ven!
- How did you find KH13.com?
- Hey Everybody!
- Hey Everybody!
-
Hey Everybody!
Hi guys, I've been looking at this site for a week now and I can see that this is a great site for info. I have always loved the Kingdom Hearts games, the only one I didn't like was Chain of Memories. My favorite would have to be the original Kingdom Hearts. And AntiSora was a very awesome aspect of KH2 and I hope they bring it back. I'm very excited for BBS I'm just sad it's on the PSP because I have to purchase one . Anyways I'm excited to be part of the site!