Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sota9

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sota9

  1. j for just in Sora in the closet.
  2. I've read the manga before l like it^^.
  3. What happen when I sleeping you guy cause all I can remember is when Lira woke me up. Oh Lira did I say anything weird when I was sleeping (Yu turn a little bit red). Its a stupidity question forget it now what can we do to stop Yuto?
  4. This town maybe I have been here let if I can find someone who knows me. let see this main counter more people will be here maybe I'll even find some new power. I'll in the morning cause right now I'm sleepy.
  5. Traverse Town I've been here before Lira maybe we can find something to help us stop Yuto. What Yu was thinking at this time was Lira don't fall into the darkness. Quentin what do you think of this world?
  6. But how do we defeat someone with the X~blade? maybe if we can take the X~blade from him we can do so. But how get the X~blade from him Lira,Quentin came up with any idea?
  7. Who are you guy what do you think your doing us who have the keyblade can't beat him. What do you think a sword,claws,double ended blade and axe can do to him? You just wait and see said Rose. stop wait said Yu.
  8. it's in the drawer right?
  9. not really a originaly one MR.potter but I guess I'll accepted anyway:D
  10. Hell yeah I think so too Yu said we should stay out of it because my liver is blood and I think I maybe die(lol). but it look like they are going at alreally so let them do the fight. but Joe start to fight Yuto anyway. wait stop Joe your wounds.
  11. don't ware lexi we all hate playing as Aqua it's just how the universal work.
  12. once again Sora you never said start again. Z for zoo O_O.
  13. U for uncut anime would be cool.
  14. r for really want to win this game.
  15. p for please don't stop us Sora.
  16. L for I'll leave it at that.
  17. yes I did. ^loves Terra. v talk to himself
  18. Why is my move not work.....Lira wait don't fight Yuto on your own darn it I can't move. What that blade she got I've never seen a keyblade like that. Please someone help her. Somehow got the power to start move again and ran to back up Lira. Somehow I'll save you all.
  19. I'll fight you ever if I have to die Yuto. Yu summon all of his power Yuto I'll this end's Yu ever if I have to end myself I'll never let you use the X~blade for the darkness. light is one sky good bye Lira, Joe,Stark and QV I'm sorry I never got to know you guys that good Kingdom of light(this beam of light was powered by Yu life focus hit Yuto.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top