Everything posted by sota9
- Sora's Heartless
-
I'll read stories
I've got one but only one chapter.
- How old are you?
-
Dyslexia
it okay man we all get where your coming for, just try your best.
-
Twitter accounts
Okay I'll edit the list when I get back on my PC.
- Vegas Is Fun.
- KH13 Secret Santa Event! {UPDATE}
-
Kingdom Hearts Gaming Marathon
I can't wait to see it.
-
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
Everyday it the same thing mom and sis start fights with me god it is same I just can't take it anymore if I life with them anymore I'll lose my sanity.
-
Twitter accounts
I've seen one facebook users and Youtube accounts so why not one make a list of Twitter accounts I'll start btw if you want to be on the list just reply with a link. sota9 - http://twitter.com/sota9 VenRoxKH - http://twitter.com/venroxkh
-
A mystery is my life....right father(Remade)
Okay you guys I'll work on that.
- oh no........
-
The Keyblade Master's Code (How it could be.)
I really like it awesome job.
-
SKILLET
I just read this forum and heard the Monster song it was awesome.
-
im back yus :)
Hi your back that good just don't get banned again.
-
A mystery is my life....right father(Remade)
This time long chapters everyone;) Chapter 1:
-
Psp 2 and no umds.....again
I know I like letting my friends see my all of games.
-
Kingdom Hearts Gaming Marathon
TheSpeedGamers are holding a special 72 hour marathon in which they
- MY ADVENTURE!
-
its me
I don't know what happen but why not I say let you stay here.
-
Psp 2 and no umds.....again
F*** digital download why the f### can't we use umds.
- RAGE
-
I had an epiphany.
I think I'm going to die from laughing.
-
YouTube goes time limit free
That awesome news man.
- KH13 Secret Santa Event! {UPDATE}