Everything posted by sota9
-
Chaosx's epic failz.
that sounds like something I would do.
-
Ventus' Advanced Command Styles
sota9 replied to KeybladeWielderXIII's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWingblade
-
Who gave you your fist rep?
VENROXAS gave me my, awesome guy btw.
-
Ultimate Cannon
Only two time
-
Superhappyfuntimeland Recruitments
Join us, join us, join us kikikikikiki "okay I'll join just stop talking".
- What would you do if...
-
...*Facepalm*
lol it take me 6 or 7 day to do this myself anyways Hi hope to get to know you talk to me anytime.
-
online play
ad-hoc is online multiplay, but it is only available to owners of a ps3, download Ad-hoc from the ps3 ps store and connect your psp to your ps3 to play online.
-
online play
Same here if someone got a ps3 try it.
-
online play
yes but kh bbs doesnt have a infrastructure(wifi) feature ( so only adhoc unfortunetly) if you got a ps3 you can play with anyone I think.
-
online play
I would but I think you have to be right next to me to play.
-
What Gender are You?
I'm a guy if you can't tell.
-
The OBJECTION! Game!
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4553994
-
Did Ansem know?
he didnt forget anything until after the fight with LS No he forgot when he fight Aqua in the final episode.
-
The Keyblade War
(stupid question did Yuto kill me?)
-
Cheating Bastard
Oh god I didn't know DC was like that to have cheat on Aaron.
- Blank Points-358/2 Days
-
Giving nicknames game
Thanks I like that once btw like I said I'm not good at this.
- Blank Points-358/2 Days
-
Giving nicknames game
Baby (I'm really not good at this)
-
What's under Vanitas' helmet?
Or else...? Or else Vantias will kill you all how about that.
-
What's under Vanitas' helmet?
Man you got to love this
- What's under Vanitas' helmet?
- What's under Vanitas' helmet?
-
What's under Vanitas' helmet?
This one is really funny