Everything posted by sota9
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
j for just in Sora in the closet.
-
I've officially lost hope in shooter games
I say halo is the best^^.
-
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
I've read the manga before l like it^^.
-
The Keyblade War
What happen when I sleeping you guy cause all I can remember is when Lira woke me up. Oh Lira did I say anything weird when I was sleeping (Yu turn a little bit red). Its a stupidity question forget it now what can we do to stop Yuto?
-
The Keyblade War
This town maybe I have been here let if I can find someone who knows me. let see this main counter more people will be here maybe I'll even find some new power. I'll in the morning cause right now I'm sleepy.
-
The Keyblade War
Traverse Town I've been here before Lira maybe we can find something to help us stop Yuto. What Yu was thinking at this time was Lira don't fall into the darkness. Quentin what do you think of this world?
-
The Keyblade War
But how do we defeat someone with the X~blade? maybe if we can take the X~blade from him we can do so. But how get the X~blade from him Lira,Quentin came up with any idea?
-
The Keyblade War
Who are you guy what do you think your doing us who have the keyblade can't beat him. What do you think a sword,claws,double ended blade and axe can do to him? You just wait and see said Rose. stop wait said Yu.
-
You want to play a game?
it's in the drawer right?
-
Welcome to Youkai(monster) acadamy Sign-Ups
not really a originaly one MR.potter but I guess I'll accepted anyway:D
-
The Keyblade War
Hell yeah I think so too Yu said we should stay out of it because my liver is blood and I think I maybe die(lol). but it look like they are going at alreally so let them do the fight. but Joe start to fight Yuto anyway. wait stop Joe your wounds.
-
King of Disney Castle ?
like they said ALL HAIL NOMURA!!!!
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
c for c ya.
- Birth By Sleep "Chat" Thread
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
once again Sora you never said start again. Z for zoo O_O.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
W for way to go everyone.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
U for uncut anime would be cool.
-
How are you Mary Sue?
forget them all.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
r for really want to win this game.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
p for please don't stop us Sora.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
n for no more Sora O_O
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
L for I'll leave it at that.
-
The ^<v game
yes I did. ^loves Terra. v talk to himself
-
The Keyblade War
Why is my move not work.....Lira wait don't fight Yuto on your own darn it I can't move. What that blade she got I've never seen a keyblade like that. Please someone help her. Somehow got the power to start move again and ran to back up Lira. Somehow I'll save you all.
-
The Keyblade War
I'll fight you ever if I have to die Yuto. Yu summon all of his power Yuto I'll this end's Yu ever if I have to end myself I'll never let you use the X~blade for the darkness. light is one sky good bye Lira, Joe,Stark and QV I'm sorry I never got to know you guys that good Kingdom of light(this beam of light was powered by Yu life focus hit Yuto.