Everything posted by HeartofFire
-
Someone help me explain the definition of a nerd to 4Everbee.
And has a really nasally voice.
-
Someone help me explain the definition of a nerd to 4Everbee.
It's someone who wears thick, black framed glasses and carries a calculator and a pocket protector.
-
What is Sora doing?
Eraqus. That reaction would be priceless, I think.
- HeartofFire's status update
-
If you could be any Kingdom Hearts character, who would you be?
Exactly.
-
Larxene= Meanest girl ever, but she kicks butt. Just sayin.
Haha. Nice.
- HeartofFire's status update
-
If you could be any Kingdom Hearts character, who would you be?
Aqua's kind of pathetic, despite being a master.
-
If you could be any Kingdom Hearts character, who would you be?
I still like her. She and Xion are the only KH girls that aren't wimps.
-
http://alianafireheart.deviantart.com/art/Aliana-Fireheart-KH-OC-278121003 Crit?
Yeah... I'm still working on that.
-
If you could be any Kingdom Hearts character, who would you be?
Hmm.... Larxene.
-
Does anyone have any tips for beating Dragon Maleficent KH1?
Awesome, that makes it easy. Thanks.
-
HeartofFire's status update
http://alianafireheart.deviantart.com/art/Aliana-Fireheart-KH-OC-278121003 Crit?
-
Does anyone have any tips for beating Dragon Maleficent KH1?
Great, thanks.
-
Does anyone have any tips for beating Dragon Maleficent KH1?
Yes, I guess so. I want to move on in the game already.
-
HeartofFire's status update
Does anyone have any tips for beating Dragon Maleficent KH1?
- HeartofFire's status update
- Which one of the three more experienced Keyblade Masters do you like the most?
-
I now hate my sis
Yes, being the oldest is always the best.
-
I now hate my sis
Unless you have a brother instead.
-
VenFuu: Crackiest pairing since... IDK when.
Oooh. Gotcha.
-
VenFuu: Crackiest pairing since... IDK when.
Meh. I reserve any judgement on that one till I see them together in the present, because the BBS encounter doesn't really count towards any pairing. He's like five.
-
VenFuu: Crackiest pairing since... IDK when.
Ali. http://alianafireheart.deviantart.com/ I've got some pics up here.
-
VenFuu: Crackiest pairing since... IDK when.
Ali. http://alianafireheart.deviantart.com/ I've got some pics up here.
-
VenFuu: Crackiest pairing since... IDK when.
My OC is nothing at all like me. Nor is she mean to be.