Everything posted by HeartofFire
-
Photos of Kingdom Hearts 3D at Jump Festa 2012
Those people have no clue how lucky they are to be that close to the video. When will it get recorded?
-
HeartofFire's status update
Does anyone here use MediaMonkey for their music? Mine's menu is screwed up, it's pushed all the way off to the side and I can't seem to move it. If anyone knows how to fix this, it'd be appreciated.
- Where did the day go?
- HeartofFire's status update
-
Impressions of KH3D, Jump Festa 2012 trailer & demo
All I care about is that Axel/Lea's there.
-
The Three Musketeers world revealed for Kingdom Hearts 3D
HeartofFire replied to Master Keeper's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)So cool! I was actually writing a fanfic about this world, with Sora, Riku and Ven in the Musketeer's places... and now they added it to the canon! AMAZING~ I'm so happy~
- Okay...my avatar is being strange to me...what do hyou guys see? A guy shouldering a gun, or Sasuke?
- Okay...my avatar is being strange to me...what do hyou guys see? A guy shouldering a gun, or Sasuke?
-
HeartofFire's status update
Attention all dA artists! I need crit on this pic: http://alianafireheart.deviantart.com/#/d4ix7rq
-
Yen Sid & Eraqus's Views on Darkness
I'm kinda wondering what Eraqus is going to make of Riku if he meets him and finds out how he mastered the darkness without turning from the light, because as you said, he was very hard on Terra.
- I is BORED.
- HeartofFire's status update
-
I really hate people who rain on other peoples' random excited posts.
@LadyKoko Exactly!
-
HeartofFire's status update
I really hate people who rain on other peoples' random excited posts.
- Do you think Sora should be humbled?
-
I just watched two episodes of Hetalia Axis power part one on my Netflix. Is Hetalia Axis power ...
Yeah, it is.
- HeartofFire's status update
-
Justin bieber is a pedofile?!
Musta missed that post.
-
Justin bieber is a pedofile?!
Is this... real? Cuz if it is, it gives me one more reason to dislike Justin Bieber and love Jesse McCartney.
-
HeartofFire's status update
Boooooooooooooreddddddddddd. Wishing they would just have Naruto and Sasuke fight already.
- What do you think of Riku's haircut?
- What do you think of Riku's haircut?
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in Famitsu this week.
HeartofFire replied to KingOFHearts's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I realize that. But still. It looks bad, and I was hoping that was his dream-self type person, and not his actual self.
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in Famitsu this week.
HeartofFire replied to KingOFHearts's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)His haircut is permanent? Why? It looks awful short.
-
Zexion's_Lover_46 was on yesterday
Srsly? She hasn't been on in months.