Everything posted by mistere_78
- Have you ever had a crush on a videogame/anime character?
-
Could Ventus's Homeworld be Twilight Town?!
I guess my point was it's possible that Ventus doesn't even remember his home world. I think it's possible that Ventus didn't get his memories back when he saw Vanitas at Destiny Islands. What he saw was Vanitas' creation, which very well could have been Vanitas' own memory. Regardless, I agree that Sora saw Twilight Town while in Castle Oblivion because of his connection with Roxas, not Ventus.
-
Could Ventus's Homeworld be Twilight Town?!
Didn't Ventus suffer memory loss after his darkness was removed and his heart damaged by Master Xehanort?
-
Whats the meaning of your name?
Karl, is a Scandinavian name originating from old Norse, basically meaning "free man" or just "man". The most popular male variations are Carl, Charles; the popularity stems from the long lines of historical nobility using these names.
-
Who should finish off Master Xehanort?
I'm going to go with nobody, the moment he's back in his old decrepit body he's going to die of natural causes.
-
How to make Sea Salt Ice Cream
It really depends on your personal taste whether you think it is good or not. I used one teaspoon of sea salt per batch and while it is a good balance with the sweet; I still prefer sweet. I like it but only in moderation.
-
How to make Sea Salt Ice Cream
I have done it, in bulk!
-
A NEW FILLER GAME - WHY MUST SQUARE ENIX TORTURE US WITH MORE FILLERS?
mistere_78 replied to transwhoremers's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)When the game features the main protagonists of the series I don't consider it filler.
-
question
The worlds are asleep but that doesn't necessarily mean that the characters are.
- What did you think about the updated TGS trailer?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Tokyo Game Show 2011 Trailer - HD 720p cropped
It appears that Apprentice Xehanort is using Master Xehanort's keyblade and thrusting it's tip into Braig's chest. Remember in KH:BbS that Master Xehanort's keyblade has the ability to release his own and presumably others hearts. Therefore, you could assume that this is the moment that Braig looses his heart to become Xigbar. However, if true it would end the assumption that Xemnas was the very first humanoid Nobody.
-
Who do you think will win the mark of mastery?
To quote Master Eraqus, "Today you will be examined for the Mark of Mastery. Not one but two of the Keyblade’s chosen stand here as candidates... but this is neither a competition nor a battle for supremacy―not a test of wills, but a test of heart. Both of you may prevail, or neither."
-
Complete trailer dialogue translation
EDIT: I redact my stupid thoughts written at 4:00 in the morning.
- What other Square Enix shows/games would you want in KH?
- Do you want Vanitas to come back?
- Do you want to see Sora's parents?
- Are you excited about the new info about KH:DDD at the TGS?
- What Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy game do you want?
- If they made a F2P (Free to Play) Kingdom Hearts MMORPG, would you join it?
-
Do you think Kairi is a Keyblade Wielder, or just someone who can use a Keyblade?
My opinion is that with her heart of pure light she is someone who can use any keyblade from the Realm of Light, perhaps even against the owners will. I'm not sure how much credence I give to the inheritance ceremony, but I do believe if she's in a situation of extreme peril that she would be able to summon a keyblade of her own. Another thought that has come to mind is what if the keyblade belonging to her ended up being opposite her nature? I think that would be intriguing. I noticed in the Re:coded cutscenes that Mickey was using Star Seeker instead of Kingdom Key D. Perhaps the Kingdom Key D left Micky and became Kiari's at the end of KH2 and thus it's absence from Mickey in Re:coded. Please note, just one of my crazy theories.
-
What form do you think Xehanort will take when he returns?
I agree completely! I think the confusion is because Xemnas was the founder of Organization XIII so some think that he was the very first human-form Nobody, but that just doesn't seem plausible to me IMHO. I don't think it's really important (at this time) who was the first Somebody to have a human-form Nobody.
- What form do you think Xehanort will take when he returns?
- What form do you think Xehanort will take when he returns?
-
What form do you think Xehanort will take when he returns?
1. Those that loose their heart (almost) always vanish into nothing only to reappear elsewhere as Nobodies. Therefore, it's my belief that there is a Nobody of Master Xehanort out there somewhere. 2. Master Xehanort said that taking Terra's body was one of many roads he could have chosen to take. However, should that road lead to a dead end he may have to go back to his original body to choose a new road.
-
What Kingdom Hearts games do you own?
Unfortunately, I only have KH1, KH2, and BbS. I don't have anything against the so-called side games it's just that ownership of them has so far evaded me.