Everything posted by mistere_78
-
Square Enix released an official manual for Kingdom Hearts 1.5
http://www.kingdomhearts.com/kh25manual/kingdom_hearts_25_manual_us.pdf
- Have you bought many games lately?
-
How do you get the Ultima Weapon in BBS Final MIx?
Yes, Tealgamemaster did earn the Ultma Weapon seen here at the 17:40 mark; however, for whatever reason he didn't have it when he went to fight the secret bosses.
-
Talking about Disney worlds, which KH game has your favorite group of worlds?
Umm... Birth by Sleep?!
- Have you watched any videos showing the unboxing of the Mark of Mastery version?
- Do you intend to complete KH3D 100%?
-
Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?
I have always intended to buy a 3DS but I wanted to wait until there was a heap of great games to play on the system. I was concerned that Nintendo would release an improved version. I was also waiting for the Ice White unit that I thought would inevitably be released in NA so I don't as of yet have a 3DS. However, seeing that I have a pre-order for KH3D, I will be forced to take the plunge. The question now is do I buy the current model or do I put off playing KH3D until Aug. 19 when the 3DS XL's come out?
-
Have you already spoiled yourself with the Japanese version of KH3D?
I started spoiling myself bit-by-bit from the start. At this point I've seen all the cut scenes most of them with translations. However, the ending still doesn't completely make sense in my mind, which is fine. When I play through the English version it shouldn't feel as if everything has been spoiled.
- Do you own a Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS?
- When was your favorite game of all time released?
-
When you take a game disc/cart/card out of its system, what do you do with it?
For discs I put them in the case of the game that I'm exchanging discs with, which is to say the wrong case. Until the point when I decide to clean up then I have to sort through and put them all back into the correct cases. Portables I put in game cases that I've bought that hold several games or back in their original cases. Old school carts get stacked back in the small storage boxes that I'm forced to keep them in under my bed.
- What is your favourite Final Fantasy game?
-
What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?
I don't yet have Days or Re:coded and was planning on purchasing them in the next few weeks. It looks like I can get both new for under forty dollars so why would I wait for this anniversary box? It seems like an unnecessary, panicked, last minute, sloppy effort to do something for KH's 10th. I doubt it will come to the US anyway.
-
Do you subscribe to any video game magazines?
I had been a subscriber of Nintendo Power since the first issue. However, since Nintendo handed it over to Future Publishing I haven't really been reading it. I was unemployed when my subscription ran out and since I started working again I still haven't bothered to resubscribe. I don't think that I will either, I don't really miss it like I thought I would.
- Do you take a portable game system with you when you travel?
- What did you think about the new trailer of KH3D?
- How many years have you been playing video games?
- Have you ever bought a game system on its launch date?
- Do you have a Nintendo 3DS yet? If so which colour?
- How old are you?
-
Have you ever studied a foreign language?
Way back in middle school we had to take a class that was an introduction to both French and Spanish and although I've never taken studied French since, I still subconsciously blurt out something French on occasion. In high school they convinced me that I would need two years of a foreign language to get into a good college so I took two years of Spanish. I can pronounce words okay and can conjugate verbs and stuff. However, I can't understand somebody that's fluent they just talk too fast and my mind can't keep up but if it's written I can do alright. I've enjoyed trying to learn some Japanese on my own; thanks anime, and would love to try and learn it fluently. Latin is becoming pretty rare and could be fun. However, having just spent the last five years becoming fluent in a half dozen computer languages I’m not sure I have the patience for any human languages for the foreseeable future.
- Do you miss your childhood?
-
Do you ever pre-order or reserve upcoming games?
I only pre-order games that I know I'm really going to enjoy and therefore have to play on day one. I like bonus items but they're not required for me to pre-order. This only happens a couple times a year. This year my only pre-order has been Skyward Sword because I've been out of work until recently.
-
Anyone play MApleSTory?
I think you meant El Nido. I'm now lvl 119! I'm also on Mardia, my ign is EretsiM.
-
Anyone play MApleSTory?
I tried it out several years ago when it was much harder but eventually gave up out of frustration. However, when some people on the IGN.com boards decided to form a guild I decided to try it again. This was just in time for Big Bang and it become a bit easier on casual players. However, it now seems that I'm the only active person in an otherwise dead guild. I'm still working on my lvl 118 Preist, hoping to become a Bishop next week. I also have a lvl 30 Blaze Wizard and a lvl 50 Aran that are basically extra storage mules right now.