Everything posted by harp note
-
How many people didn't get the 2 free games?
I missed it last year I wasn't aware of this so now i'm sad
- Are you satisfied with the number of times you are able to play the KH3D demo?
- Now that you've enjoyed a little bit of KH3D, did your opinion about it remain the same?
- harp note's status update
- Are you excited for the KH3D demo?
-
Did any one else see Zuko in the legend of Korra today they had the sudden urge to scream uncontr...
Yeah I see I just got super excited since probably because the same voice actor.
- Did any one else see Zuko in the legend of Korra today they had the sudden urge to scream uncontr...
- How would you feel about a game console that blocked you from playing used games?
-
harp note's status update
Did any one else see Zuko in the legend of Korra today they had the sudden urge to scream uncontrollably? I totally screamed!?
-
What size shoe does Sora wear?
I never actually thought of sora's shoe size O_O It's probably around 40 or 40.5 Now that I think about who has the smallest shoe size in Kh?
-
Soon we'll die.
I after I read this I got a little sad then I started saying. LALALA PONIES RAINBOWS AND GUMDROP TREES AND RAINBOW PIE!! then I did not feel sad at all but had this stupid song in my head........ but wow that was deep.........
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer in the 3DS eshop
I watched it. I didnt even notice it wasnt i 3D I usually switch it on and off without noticing but ANYWAY the trailer was nice but one thing..... I'M SICK OF TRAILERS!!! DEMO IS WHAT I WANT! (it be weird if when i say that then the next day I lose hope then WOW a demo!)
-
harp note's status update
VERY BORED The Forest Temple in Legends of Zelda of Ocarina of time just fried my brain......
- How long has it been since you've played a video game?
-
IM NEWWWW
Welcome newcomer!!! ( Don't know where that newcomer thing came from) Enjoy the forums!
- Which of Ansem the Wise's five apprentices do you like the most?
- hay babez <3
-
My Wayfinder is on its way :3
Cool if I got a wayfinder i'd run around like a mad person and scream LOOK AT MY WAYFINDER YIPEEEEEE YOUR JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ONE! Have fun with your new way finder!
-
hay babez <3
I barely could read any thing you typed tom.
- Have you already watched some videos of our recently release KH3D cutscenes archive?
-
I got paired up with a uncooperative partner for a social studies project why me!!
yeah my teacher doesnt exactly switch partners once their decided....
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
Umm that's a little long to wait well I can wait. 30 MINUTES LATER........ I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!
-
harp note's status update
I got paired up with a uncooperative partner for a social studies project why me!!
- Are you planning to beat KH3D in all difficulties?
- Once you get Kingdom Hearts 3D, which difficulty are you going to start with?