Everything posted by aznshadow390
-
Any good MMO's out there?
Are there any good mmo's out there for people who don't know what an mmo is it is a massive multiplayer online game and PLEASE do not make it something that is browser-based or pay to play, I want something you have to download and 3d and pvp and something not mouse controlled and pets would be nice but just get me anything fun because I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!:x
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
I is for i havent been on the site lately.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
d is for dumb apple
- This Or That!
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
c is for cut
- The pervertious game
-
KILL THE POSTER ABOVE YOU!!!
*kills vanitas then uses vetnus style to kill chaosx*
- This Or That!
-
The secret story game!
then she got died again by sora.
-
KILL THE POSTER ABOVE YOU!!!
*pummels with birds*
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
f is for fail
- The pervertious game
-
This Or That!
saphire diamond or pearl?
- The pervertious game
-
KILL THE POSTER ABOVE YOU!!!
*throw shoes at you*
- This Or That!
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
a is for apple
-
KILL THE POSTER ABOVE YOU!!!
blizzard
-
KILL THE POSTER ABOVE YOU!!!
ars arcanum
-
The pervertious game
dead people
-
What's Your Mirage Arena Armor Color
I made ven 150%blue and 100%red and 0% green
-
KILL THE POSTER ABOVE YOU!!!
RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The pervertious game
-
Boss
If you ask me sliding dash is useless in battle. I only use it when I am trying to avoid moves that can't be blocked, and unless you know something I don't, half his moves (other than his sonic or regular combos) are unblock-able. i only use sliding dash to reach places far away.
- Birth By Sleep "Help & Boss Guide" Thread