Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

aznshadow390

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aznshadow390

  1. Are there any good mmo's out there for people who don't know what an mmo is it is a massive multiplayer online game and PLEASE do not make it something that is browser-based or pay to play, I want something you have to download and 3d and pvp and something not mouse controlled and pets would be nice but just get me anything fun because I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!:x
  2. I is for i havent been on the site lately.
  3. german that or this
  4. *kills vanitas then uses vetnus style to kill chaosx*
  5. fanclub red or blue
  6. then she got died again by sora.
  7. *pummels with birds*
  8. saphire diamond or pearl?
  9. *throw shoes at you*
  10. kh13 this or that?
  11. RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. If you ask me sliding dash is useless in battle. I only use it when I am trying to avoid moves that can't be blocked, and unless you know something I don't, half his moves (other than his sonic or regular combos) are unblock-able. i only use sliding dash to reach places far away.
  13. What i did was keep blocking and countering, i had 2 curaga's, i tried to block all the meteors but i only blocked all of them twice, what i recommend is just block at the right time and counter.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top