Everything posted by matts-grey-zone
-
Do you want Marvel in this game?
batman is to dark
-
Do you want Marvel in this game?
well I think spider man could work.....but lets just keep marvel out of kh
-
oswald
If he does I hope he is in the road of darkness
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D worlds
but I do want to see Pocahontas, my be the world would be The New World or some thing
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D worlds
I think thouse would make a great KH game
-
Lingering Sentiment & Kingdom Hearts
matts-grey-zone replied to Zenithia's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mixthat be epic if it does happen
-
Kingdom Hearts turned Final Fantasy
no there just the right size
- Sora Heartless
-
Xemnas, keyblade? *spoilers*
I think he new how to but, hide them for some reason
-
Possible?
good theory, i THINK YOUR RIGHT THEY COULD
- BBSFM+ MF theory?
-
well the
I have but it is still possible if you ask me
-
well the
I like this idea, thank you why do you think that? but Ventus's heart would be whole no need for Vanitas
-
well the
sorry people if this sounds dumb, but will the unversed return in this or any game. they were a cool idea and I don't think Nomura would just get rid of them the title was meant to be will the sorry , I'm new here
-
Just Wondering
don't know I'm new, but it must have been at some point
-
Just Wondering
slow month?