Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog
-
get the cookie!
I think I'm going to throw up *runs to a trash can and throws up in it*
-
Riku's Face...
You are a true artist . . . you should be honored as an artist god or something like that. Since you just got that from imagination and not just copied it.
- Have you connected your Facebook account yet?
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
. . . I don't know if I want to change my name . . . and if I want to change my name then I have many choices: LTH, LNL, LongTH, etc. I don't know. Maybe I'll edit this post when I want to change my name. Idk
- Kingdom Hearts Illuminati Subliminal Messages?
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
You're suppose to do it like this: Heal Ventus Hurt Terranort Ventus:47 Terranort: 43
- Which website do you spend the most time on?
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
I'm going to leave the battle for a little while . . . King Mickey:4 Terranort:43 Ventus: 42
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Try to balance it! King Mickey:6 Terranort:42 Ventus: 41
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
King Mickey:8 Terranort:40 Ventus: 41
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
King Mickey:11 Terranort:38 Ventus:40
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
King Mickey:13 Terranort:36 Ventus:40
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Fine King Mickey:17 Terranort:32 Ventus:40
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
T_T Heal King Mickey Hurt Terranort King Mickey:27 Terranort:27 Ventus:35
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal King Mickey Hurt Terranort King Mickey:28 Terranort:27 Ventus:34
-
Some of the cool battles in KH
Yeah but not all games have a battle cutscene, most have gameplay.
-
Some of the cool battles in KH
These are just some fighting scenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGpu2cKdAm8&feature=related Sorry I'm having problems to get it to work.
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal King Mickey Hurt Ventus King Mickey:29 Terranort:28 Ventus:32
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / English cutscenes / The Last Bastion of Free Will
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English cutscenes / Goodnight Goofy
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / English cutscenes / Kingdom Hearts
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / English cutscenes / Gathering
-
I have CAKE!
I know . . . it's always google
- Guess what today is ;)
-
I have CAKE!
WHERE DO U PEOPLE FIND THESE AWESOME CAKES?!