Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog
-
get the cookie!
*slices you into pieces (again)*This is not even a cookie fight anymore now it's a war! Imagine: sorasbaby hiding behind a rock LongTheHedgehog slicing Number XV up into pieces Number XV trying to survive and cheat
-
get the cookie!
?Don't you want a cookie?
-
Roxas/Ventus and the Keyblade Masters:The Keyblade thief
I hate to burst your bubble, but Roxas isn't Ventus. It's a long story why they aren't.
-
get the cookie!
Guess it's time to . . . *takes a new cookie* take a cookie and . . . RUN! *Runs*
- get the cookie!
- LongTheHedgehog's status update
-
get the cookie!
I'm killing him just because he broke the rules .(Can you put more details please? At least say the names like "Die LongTheHedgehog")
-
*eats cookie* Nom nom
So . . . how was the cookie?
-
get the cookie!
*gives bow & arrow* *holds a sword* *runs and slices Number XV into pieces*
-
get the cookie!
I gave you a cookie before, sorasbaby
-
get the cookie!
*Shoots an arrow in his head*That's what you get for breaking the rules!
-
get the cookie!
I feel bad *goes back to the world where everyone else is* Here's your cookie *gives cookie* *runs to get another cookie*
-
get the cookie!
Hello Disney world . . . again. *sees Donald* Hi Donald! Donald: Is that a cookie? Me: Yes why? Donald: . . . COOKIES! Me: Oh no. *goes to another world: Destiny Island*
-
Traverse Town Minecraft Alleyway
Ok then don't use texture packs.But use a mod, and if you're doing that crossover, put a chest with a keyblade from a mod
-
get the cookie!
Ow*Uses an antidote* *Gets another cookie and smack you with a keyblade and go to another portal right away*
-
get the cookie!
And now . . . NOM NOM OM! That cookie was delicious. *jumps back to the other world where everyone else is*
- How is your relationship with your parents?
-
get the cookie!
*runs and jump into the portal to the Disney Castle* *closes the portal*
-
get the cookie!
Riku'sAngel or me? *runs anyways*
-
get the cookie!
AHHHHHhhhhhh . . . *5 minutes later* *goes up the elevator again* *runs and gets a new cookie*
-
get the cookie!
*Goes on a elevator to get up* *waves with cookie in hand*
-
Traverse Town Minecraft Alleyway
You (and by you I mean anybody) can search for it.Type 'Minecraft Kingdom Hearts mod' in Google and start searching. *Finally takes homework out of backpack*
-
get the cookie!
*leaps off the cliff* LEAP OF FAAAaaaa . . .
-
Traverse Town Minecraft Alleyway
I MIGHT search for a KH mod but right now I'm doing homework . . . actually I'm typing this.
- How is your relationship with your parents?