Everything posted by KingofH3ART
-
KingofH3ART's status update
Working on my new song idea "Another Side, Another Story" (Organization Theme) it's going to be a hit, I already know it!
- It's been so long since i've been on! But kh13.com never seizes to amaze me. You guys are always ...
-
KingofH3ART's status update
It's been so long since i've been on! But kh13.com never seizes to amaze me. You guys are always on top notch when it comes to news and seeing the recent Birth By Sleep Remaster article really made my day. Thanks Guys! Add Me on PS3 @ Kid_Naija i'm an LEGIT gamer. . . .
-
Birth by Sleep is most wanted PSP Remaster
Yes, Day One buy for me! I bought my PS3 March of 2010 in hopes of a remaster, and here comes the "hopes"! 1920/1080p on Kingdom Hearts is almost something to die for, I "hope" they remaster all the games on PS3 that would be something to cherish wouldn't it? But anyways, I would buy only because I never played it on PSP all I did was watch a classmate
- Would you like to see Final Fantasy XIII characters in KH?
- KingofH3ART's comment on Xenelle's profile
- KingofH3ART's status update
- Γειά σου KH 13!Hi kh 13 in greek ;-)
-
KingofH3ART's status update
Finna buckle down now, my summer is over finna focus on my music now hopefully make five beats a day for the next 3 summers, then College!
-
organization elimination game
Heal Xigbar, Hurt Zexion Xigbar:7 Zexion:22
-
KingofH3ART's status update
I'm sad, my bird DEMYX flew away. My other one Axel hasn't moved once in about 14 hours. I really do not know what to do
-
Religion
That is well said my man. . .well said indeed.
-
Uncharted: Golden Abyss + E3 2011
Yes, i have played all the Uncharted Series. Amazing indeed.
-
New Trailer
KingofH3ART replied to TheKingdomkid's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hopefully a 3 min. cutscene on their.
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal Ventus, Harm Vanitas Aqua:6 Master Eraqus:5 Mickey Mouse:5 Repliku:4 Riku:7 Roxas:5 Terra:9 Terranort:8 Vanitas:2 Ventus:7 Xion:7 Yen Sid:5
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
NO, that's not what you do, you harm 2 points from one weilder not one from two weilders. Yours should be, Aqua:6 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:DEAD Mickey Mouse:5 Repliku:4 Riku:7 Roxas:5 Terra:9 Terranort:8 Vanitas:4 Ventus:6 Xion:7 Yen Sid:5
- When do you finish school?
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal Ventus, Hurt Vanitas Aqua:6 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:4 Mickey Mouse:4 Repliku:4 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:8 Terranort:7 Vanitas:4 Ventus:6 Xion:6 Yen Sid:5
-
organization elimination game
Heal Xigbar, Harm Zexion Xigbar:10 Zexion:20
-
organization elimination game
Heal Xigbar, Hurt Zexion! Xigbar:11 Zexion:21
-
organization elimination game
Why are you all hurting Xigbar? Heal Xigbar, Hurt Axel. Xigbar:11 Zexion:15 Axel:7
-
organization elimination game
Heal Xigbar, Hurt Axel Xigbar:11 Zexion:16 Axel:8 P.S. Xigbar FTW!!!
-
NBA Finals 2010-2011
I hope for a Game 7, but I predict a 6 game series.
- What's most important in your life?
-
NBA Finals 2010-2011
Who do you think is going to win this year I want to see your thoughts. I think Dallas has this in the bag if Dirk, J.Kidd,and J.Terry are on their "A" game. Also J.Barea too.