Everything posted by ValorBlade
- Do you have any of the Final Mixes released so far?
- Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?
- Which website do you spend the most time on?
- What do you prefer doing?
-
character of the day (Halloween Event)
This is halloween..... everbodys waiting for the next suprise. Go Jack!
- What did you think about the updated TGS trailer?
- Which day of the week is your favorite?
- Do you think BBS vol2 is a real game?
- What did you think about the updated TGS trailer?
- What did you think about the updated TGS trailer?
-
ValorBlade's status update
Chuck Norris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
-
1 Kairi and 2 Sora Sketches ^.^
Kari looks like Namine but Sora is epic!
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game was the hardest one for you?
I found that the easiest boss I beat it on my first try. But I am a beast at that game.
- How would you rate KH13? (1-10)
-
I need a new video game.... ;n;
I suggest halo reach
- Do you want Vanitas to come back?
-
im a roxas fan
Yeah me too.: Hey Sora guess what.... DIE ROXAS (pulls out a desert eagle) How could you Sora the explorer!
- What do you think the order will be that Sora saves Aqua, Ven, and Terra?
-
trivia question(whoever gets it right will win a prize): how many seconds are in a year
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 seconds
-
I GOT A JOB HECK YEAH, while my friends work at restraunts, I'll work at an office making minimum...
Congrats don't die of boredom.
- ValorBlade's status update
- About how much time do you spend online/on your computer a day?
-
The Legend of Korra
Can't wait. what did the mini Sokka say at the end?? :huh:
- Which characters do you NOT like?
- What console do you think Birth by Sleep -Volume 2- will release on?