Everything posted by superbanana
-
Left Click On Mouse Don't Work
"I'm amazed by the call of duty games, but I can't figure out how to fire my weapon. Thanks for your help, Bruce." Wouldn't be very funny.
-
Seriously?
Fang lifts up Vanille's skirt.
-
Left Click On Mouse Don't Work
Your brain is wired for bad grammar. I understood left-click, call of duty, grenades. The title says left click doesn't work, so I'm assuming his left click doesn't work. If the left click works unless you're playing call of duty, I would suggest changing the control settings. If it doesn't work at all, you need a new mouse.
-
What I plan to do for children this Halloween.
If he's wearing a zombie costume, how would the kids know who he is?
-
25 HOUR QUESTION BLOCK! YOUR CHANCE TO ASK ME A QUESTION IN PUBLIC FOR FREE!
What's your address, full name, and blood type?
-
Thor 2 was supposed to be released in May 2013, but it was delayed to November to make way for a ...
wow, good thing the apocalypse will happen before that. I don't think I could stand half a minute of either of those movies.
-
What I plan to do for children this Halloween.
My friends dad did that last year but he was dressed as a scarecrow, and he added 2 flying ghosts made of cloth attached to bungee cables controlled by my friend and I.
-
What would you eat if you had 30 seconds to live?
You have 30 seconds to live, so anything bigger than a chocolate bar is out of the question.
- What would you do if you were one of KH13's administrators?
-
Minecraft Help
Do you have the full version or the classic version?
-
This utter stupidity needs to stop.
I choked when I read that.
-
SK3 HAS BEEN CALLED A 'SHE'!
SK3 is a guy!? loljk It was probably because he posted that troll thread where he said he was a girl.
-
Seriously?
You're insane. I question your sanity.
-
People are way to proud of themselves here
But there's so much about me to be proud of!
-
Yay! My dad is letting me use his work laptop so I can do my schoolwork in bed ^^ I wonder if he...
That's why there's a "delete history" button. And a "delete only specific webpages from history" button.
-
This utter stupidity needs to stop.
That's the best insult ever!
- What would you do if you were one of KH13's administrators?
-
PIE
I think somebody posted a whole article about why noobs like pie, but I'm too lazy to find it.
-
This utter stupidity needs to stop.
I'm so much better than everybody because I have 65 rep!
- What would you do if you were one of KH13's administrators?
-
Nathan back on KH13!
Are you sure that's the same one? I saw him on chat yesterday so I checked his profile and he had only made 2 posts. Not really enough to be a famous troll. EDIT: Nevermind. It's just only showing 2 posts, but his post count is 400-something. After reading a few of his posts though, he seems like a terrible troll. Also, his timing is a bit weird. He came at about the same time SK3 was pretending to have hacked the site and successfully trolling people. He must have super troll senses or something. I could totally picture that. "My troll senses are tingling! Robin, get to the internet!"
-
No one would miss me..
Don't just say okay. Defend your opinion.
-
No one would miss me..
I found how terribly unfunny that was, funny.
-
well....today was...well it was good meh life is gets better and better can't lie
Trolling has no effect on you. This is a compliment. Sort of.
-
SK3... We're still here. Lmao.
Nah, I'm not really hungry. I just prefer being offered pretzels. Continue the previous conversation.