Everything posted by KHSonic
- Victini
-
Victini
My code is 4599 3192 9785 Anytime Saturday or Sunday will work for me. I might prefer a later time like 6 EST or later.
-
Victini
Yeah I'll take that. Want anything for it?
-
KI:Uprising OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT BRACKET THREAD
Oh i thought they would be all in one spot for everyone to see. That's cool I'll stop being lazy lol.
-
KI:Uprising OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT BRACKET THREAD
Maybe you can put up everyone's friend code too?
-
KI:Uprising OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT BRACKET THREAD
So seeing as I'm on team Sora, does that mean we have to wait for Saturday to have our match or can we have it any time as long as it's by Saturday?
-
friend code party
See you online! 5327 1295 6093
-
Victini
I got one to trade and trade back as long as I barrow a Bravery enough to get an egg from it. Anyone here up for it?
-
Kid Icarus: Uprising
I can for the heck of it 5327 1295 6093
- KI: Uprising OFFICIAL KH13 TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION
- Kid Icarus Light vs Dark KH13 tournament Sign Ups?
-
My Internal Conflict.
Keep chugging my man keep chugging. Not sure if this will surprise you but a lot of guys feel the way you do when having a ex-girlfriend floating around. Even if having her back is unobtainable, you gotta try to do your best to keep things moving in your life. You won't forget her and will always miss her but forming new relationships can ease the pain. So get out there and live my friend.
-
I'm so tempted!
No spoilers for this guy. I'm still mostly pure!
- Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?
-
What mode are you doing for KH3D
Standard to give me another reason to replay it on a harder difficulty.
- Would you like to have any other Kingdom Hearts titles before Kingdom Hearts III?
-
What's your favorite Pokemon?
Gallade. He looks so cool!
-
-A DAY!
OMG it was SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mona!
-
-A DAY!
I wanna just throw this out there bc it would be very surprising but what if its Caleb O_O
-
Pokemon: Shadows of Kanto
"I wonder what we'll win if we win. Maybe a lifetime trips on board or lots of money! I'm so pumped to win! Lets hurry to our next round, there's no way we can lose," Jayson said to Alexia.
- Do you think that growing up is cutting off your relation with video games?
-
Pokemon: Shadows of Kanto
"Hmm, well it seems like Arbok will be out then... Guess I'll go with Wartortle again"
-
Pokemon: Shadows of Kanto
"So I guess we should plan who we will choose for this battle. Maybe Snivy and Arbok will throw him off since he doesn't know we have them." Jayson said to Alexia.
-
Pokemon: Shadows of Kanto
"Guess you will finally get to see Gallade in action" Jayson said to Wilson. (oh sweet a sequal!)
-
Pokemon: Shadows of Kanto
Jayson recalled Wartortle. "That was fun! Whose next?" (You can choose our opponents next NEX)